Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am on my first cycle of IVF and at day 8 since the transfer... I cant sleep, I am now struggling to focus at work and the few that know what is going on don't want to talk about it as they fear I will have my hopes built up.. I am happy/sad I am exhausted but cant sleep.. my boobs are practically talking back to me they are so painful.. I have one pair of trousers that fit and one top ppl have asked me if I am pregnant as that is how I look I dont know who I am and I am freaking out I am writing this were i should be working proably not making any sense so just going to leave it for now.  Sorry  :-[ :'(

·
Premium Member
14,698 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,126 Posts
Aw hun - welcome to FF, you have come to the right place!!

We all understand - and the 2WW is the most stressful experience known to womankind!!!

big hugs - you will find support here in buckets!

Sallywags

·
Premium Member
1,871 Posts
^hello^ Believer!

Huge welcome to FF hon and best of luck on your 2ww ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Suzie has already given you an excellent link for the 2ww boards and it is a fab place to go to talk to other ladies going through the 2ww. It helped me keep sane, well almost ;D

I'm also going to leave you a couple more links which you may find interesting;

What Every New Member Needs to Know ~
CLICK HERE

A rough guide to IVF
http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/content/view/106/3/

IVF General CLICK HERE

For Cycle buddies -CLICK HERE

And don't forget to have a bit of fun while you are on FF and check out the general chit chat / jokes / hobbies area

G&B - Community Fun board
CLICK HERE

To make the site easier to navigate click on the index tab at the top of any page - pink hearts mean there is something new within the board you have not read/looked at and if you scroll right down you will see the last ten posts from all over FF all are clickable ;) if you refresh this page (f5) it will update the last ten posts as well as the boards/threads and who's online!!!
take some time to look at the help tab too ;)

Check out the Locations boards for where you live & a site search for your clinic ;)

Wishing you the best of luck ^fairydust^ & ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
^goodluck^ Dont forget to let us know how you get on!

Louj x

·
Premium Member
20,592 Posts
^hello^
& Welcome to FF ^2ww^ Believer ^hugme^
I am amazed your working your 2ww! Many women choose not to if they can, the second week is said to be the worst, so I hope by Joining us now and talking with others through the messageboards and the chat room, you will find the remaining days more bearable ^reiki^

Suzie & Louj have given you some wonderful advice and links, be sure to check them out.
I would like to encourage you to post in these areas to build friendships and support from members who really do have an understanding of your situation.

Check out the Locations boards for where you live & a site search for your clinic ;)

Wishing you Friendship ^fairydust^ & ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
^goodluck^

If you need any help just ask!

~Dizzi~
^willy nilly^

·
Premium Member
13,830 Posts
Hi Believer and welcome to the site :)

You have come to a fantastic site full of advice and support.

I just wanted to wish you loads of luck with the IVF and that it brings a positive result. The feelings you are experiencing are perfectly normal and it must be frustrating having to wait to do a pregnancy test after the 14 days. I cannot imagine how long those 14 days must take to pass by. Good luck.

Kate xx

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi - bright new day and a little less overwhelmed.  You are amazing and increibily suportive I truely believe I drew alot of strneth from you yesterday. ^hugme^

·
Registered
7,783 Posts
a belated welcome believer.  Wishing you all the best..

as for marbles...those entering the 2ww generally leave them at the door.... ;D

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Having read some other folks stories and diaries I am so reassured that anything relating to sanity is left at the door  :) .. I hope you have a fabulous day  ^reiki^  ^reiki^

·
Premium Member
1,871 Posts
Hi Believer  ;D

Nice to see your post this morning and you now have a full understanding of the insanity of the 2ww  ;D

Fingers crossed  ^reiki^

Louj x  :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts