Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Can anyone help me with FISH tests, does anywhere do them in the UK ? we have just had our second failed icsi and we want to go again to the argc later in the year

DH has booked a DNA fragmentation test in London and already has done the karyotyping test which came back negative.

I have a semen analysis form here and i don't understand it can anybody offer any help and advise please.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Hi Llana,

I was seen at the HAmmersmith and then the ARGC clinic in London. Both clincs carried out a FSH (folicle stimulating hormone) test for me. Is that what you were thinking of? I did find a FISH test on the net but it is for genetic problems. Do you want someone to carry out a FISH test in your embryo?

Your GP may also be able to carry out a FSH test but the ARGC like to do a month of monitoring before your ICSI cycle and will probably want to do one then. If it is the FISH test, then the ARGC and the one at UCH would be the ones I'd try first.

Good luck with the DNA frag test. We would have done one of these as well, but we ran out of sperm. What is the problem with the form?

Good luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts