Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Hi Squirrels,
I wouldn't get too hung up on grade - ours have never been top grade, it either works or it doesn't - you still have every hope. Just wanted to say that I had a really bad cold with lots of coughing last year after ET and got a positive result - there is lots of cushioning in there - try not to worry and the best of luck  ;)  .
Sparkley x 

·
Registered
292 Posts
Hi hbkmorris,
Sorry you are not feeling well. Are you injecting or sniffing for d/r ? If you are sniffing I'd just have a quick word with your clinic to see that they are happy. Otherwise just stick to plain paracetamol for your cold symptoms with nothing extra in. Best of luck for your treatment,
Sparkley x

·
Registered
292 Posts
Hi hbkmorris,
I wonder if the d/r injections are giving you such a big headache. I got bad headaches on them - you need lots and lots of fluid (esp water) - I aimed for 3 litres a day which does help a lot with side effects. I'd have 1L milk and 2L water.
I hope you have managed to get through to NHS direct now and hope you are feeling better.
Yes we have been very lucky even though I never produced many eggs; only 3 eggs making 2 embryos this last time. We have been very blessed.
Wishing you loads of luck,
Sparkley x

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.