Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd just like to say how fab this is, I thought that once you got a BFP there wouldn't be any more support but this website just keeps giving.  :)
I got a BFP 2 days ago on my 2nd ICSI so although I am very very happy I am very aware that I still have a long way to go, from reading your posts I now understand that all of the aches and pains are very normal but I do have an occasional fluttering in my lower abdomen directly below my belly button, it feels like almost pins and needles or gentle rumbling. Has anyone else experienced this and if so is it perfectly normal? At first I thought it was the cyclogest but I have only started feeling it in the past few days and have been on cyclogest for 2 weeks.
Congratulations to everyone here that has a BFP, I thought it would be fine once I saw that line appear but really it's just the start isn't it?  ^idiot^

·
Premium Member
12,126 Posts
I think the general rule of thumb is that any symptom is 'normal'!! ;D even the scary ones - i can vouch for that!!

Congratulations on your bfp hun - i know it's just as stressful now as the 2ww, but try to enjoy! :)

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
A girl on my London thread has this. We have decided it might be "quickening!!!)

·
Premium Member
12,126 Posts
God that always sounds freaky doesn't it.... it sounds like a book by Stephen Kind....

;D

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What on earth is 'quickening', does that mean an alien will pop out of my tummy or have I swallowed a moth!?!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts