Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, just looking for a bit of advice from all you ladies who know more than I do!

I've to go to a conference in London this week (boo, hiss), flying from Belfast.  The outward flight will be 10 days post-basting with the return flight two days later.  Is such a short flight likely to effect implantation IF its happening?

Also, if the IUI doesn't work, how long after the IUI basting does AF usually come?  I'm trying to book two weekends away before Xmas and want to time them for the 2WW if I can so I don't miss out on potential scans and future bastings if needed - hopefully not though!

Hope this makes sense, I'm just a bunch of confusion!

·
Registered
371 Posts
Hi there

Where in belfast are you having your treatment? We ust moved from Bangor actually. In terms fo flying it will ahve absolutely no effect at all just don't go lifting baggage into the overhead lockers (But if you are flying BE there is no room in there anyway  :)) Your implantation will most likely happen between days 4 and 8 so be careful with yourdelf in terms of lifting. I went 4 wheel driving from day 4 to day 10 and it still worked.

As for planning..well ym cycle got really mixed up when my iui failed and I started bleeding at day 11 but then other girls are regular as anything

Best of luck
Megan

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.