Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
hi shelly

i was in a similar situation as you a week ago

i started stimms on 30th april with 3x300 gonal f then dropped down to 150 gonal f

last wed (day 8 of stimms) i went for 1st follie scan and i had 7 follies ranging from 15-12mm

last fri (day10 of stimms) 2nd follie scan and i had 13 follies which was excellent but they hadnt grown very much they ranged from 16-12mm. they need to be at least 18mm for EC so they kept gonal f at 150
so i went yesterday for another scan (day 13) and low and behold what a difference 3 days can make

i had 2x9mm 1x13mm 3x17mm 3x18mm 2x20mm 1x24mm

so what i am trying to say is that they will grow but it takes time

make sure u drink plenty of water, at least 2 litres a day, it helps them grow

i done trigger last night and i am going in for EC tomorrow at 11:30am

yours should get bigger and have new ones grow especially with your gonal f dosage ^pray^

i wish u luck with your journey ^goodluck^ and u get your longed for  ^BFP^

em x

^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^spin^ ^spin^

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Shelly remember its quality not quantity honey. My first cycle they collected 4 none fertilised, swapped to iCSI got 5 4 good enough to be injected only 3 fertilised and 2 put back and the rest as they say is history. Hang in there eat lots of protein and drink milk and water you will be fine  ^reiki^ ^reiki^.

whippet x

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
Hi

Yes there is hope.  I never had very many follicles but drank lots of water and milk and also kept my tummy warm for as long as possible and my original 4 follicles then became 6 and then became 8.  At EC they got 7 eggs  :)

All the best

x x x x

·
Registered
630 Posts
Hi Shelly,

I start off on 225 of fostimon for 2 days and then drop down to 150 (this happened on 2nd and 3rd attempt) At my first scan the follies were still small. I then went for my 2nd scan and it showed that they were growing but not alot of follies there. On my 3rd scan, I had 15 follies but were not quite big enough for ec, I then had to have another scan so they could tell me when ec would be, I think they said I had around 24 follies!! As you can see they drained 31 follies :)

Im sure that there will be some more follies on your next scan hun!

Ctm xx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts