Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Peter

My sister who is being my donor went for her day 12 scan today which showed that she now has 8 follicles, the sizes are, 22, 18, 17, 15, 12, 10 and the rest under 10. Is it still a great possibilty that they may still get an egg out of the one that is 22, or is it getting too big?, I think that egg collection is going to be Friday. Her blood levels came back yesturday at 3628.

Also what are the chances of there being an egg in the one at 15?. I had my scan to check my linning for implantation and it was 7mm, is this good for implantation?.

Thanks

Nicky

·
Registered
856 Posts
nickf2001 said:
Hi Peter

My sister who is being my donor went for her day 12 scan today which showed that she now has 8 follicles, the sizes are, 22, 18, 17, 15, 12, 10 and the rest under 10. Is it still a great possibilty that they may still get an egg out of the one that is 22, or is it getting too big?,

It should be OK and the rest are fine

I think that egg collection is going to be Friday. Her blood levels came back yesturday at 3628.

Sounds good!

Also what are the chances of there being an egg in the one at 15?.

Very good

I had my scan to check my linning for implantation and it was 7mm, is this good for implantation?.

Perfect!!

Good luck!

Peter
Thanks

Nicky

1 - 2 of 2 Posts