Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello ladies,

I'm planning an IUI cycle at a clinic in London but I'll be visiting family in the north west for a long weekend during the cycle and I'm trying to arrange a follicle tracking scan on a Saturday. I've spoken to LWH and it doesn't look like they can do it on a Saturday (they're getting back to me about whether their 3D/4D private pregnancy scanning service might be able to do it). Can anyone recommend a clinic in or around Liverpool or Warrington (or Manchester at a push) that might be able to offer a follicle tracking scan on a Saturday morning without needing to be a patient there?

Thanks x

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts
Hello

Care won't see patients that aren't theirs, Manchester Fertility do work as a satalitle clinic for another clinic so might as they will do a scratch for non patients

Pall Mall medical in Manchester did my HCG bloods on a sat and do all kinds of pregnancy/fertility MOT etc so might be worth trying them?

L x

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Lilly x

·
Registered
984 Posts
Ultra sound direct will do it. they have clinics in Warrington/Liverpool/ Manchester and they are really good.

Most clinics won't touch other clinics patients-I cycled abroad and used ultra sound direct

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cookson - you're a star!

I was ready for giving up on trying to organise things for this cycle because it wasn't looking like I could get a scan but I've just booked it with ultrasound direct.

Thanks for your help! x

·
Registered
984 Posts
Great!

They are all really lovely at ultrasound direct...I've used the manchester, preston and lancaster clinics.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts