Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, all,

I had my day 10 scan done, all follicle were less than 8mm.

Please, how can I help my 'dear' follicles grow? what should I eat to help them?

I am so stressed now.   :'( :'( :'( :'(

it may take another 5 days to see how big the biggest one to reach.

^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^

Tail

·
Premium Member
493 Posts
Hi hun dont be stressed, drink loads of water and keep them warm, baths or wheat bags help.  Dont worry you will be surprised how much they can grow.  Mine went up from ten to twenty three in the space of three days.

Good luck XXX

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
Hi

Don't worry at all.  Just drink lots of water as much as you can, increase your protein intake and keep your tummy as warm as possible.  I found that mine increased quite a bit from doing this.

Lots of luck

x x x

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
dolly daydream said:
Hi hun dont be stressed, drink loads of water and keep them warm, baths or wheat bags help. Dont worry you will be surprised how much they can grow. Mine went up from ten to twenty three in the space of three days.

Good luck XXX
hi, dolly,
thanks. feel better now. i am drinking water now like a 'horse'. :eek: :eek: :eek: litre after litre. hope follicle growing quickly and nicely..

Tail ^hugme^ ^hugme^

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
*Scooby* said:
Hi
Don't worry at all. Just drink lots of water as much as you can, increase your protein intake and keep your tummy as warm as possible. I found that mine increased quite a bit from doing this.

Lots of luck
x x x
hi, Scooby,
When i need , you are always there. Thanks a lot. ^hugme^

fingers crossed

Tail ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Hi Pigtail,

Drinking whole milk and eating a few brazil nuts each day can also help your eggs grow too. Good luck. They will grow as I`ve noticed a big difference to mine even within the space of 2 scans during stimming.

Roses xxxx

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks, roses,

I will go to tesco to get some brazil nuts. i do drink milk a lot everyday though.

^hugme^

Tail  ^pray^

·
Registered
292 Posts
Hi Pigtail
As everyone else has said, drink loads of water, drink milk, eat brazil nuts and keep that tummy warm.  If you have a hot water bottle get it strapped to your tummy, it really does do the trick.
Good luck hun  ^hugme^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
G x x

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks, gadget .

Should I have hot water bottle in such warm weather?  ;D ;D ;D well, i will try.

I  wish i could be baked and grilled.  ;D ;D ;D or jump into the oven?  ::)

have a good bank holiday weekend

Tail x ^hugme^

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
Hi

I know it seems bizzare but yes a hot water bottle or wheatbag will help you  ;)

x x x

·
Registered
277 Posts
Hi there

I agree with everyone, drinking water and hot water bottle.  It also helps the lining too, my lining was 4mm, on monday and on wednesday it measure 9mm.  GL hon.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts