Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first post and first IVF.
I am 38, D/H 35 diagnosed with unexplained infertility.
Started D/R with Burselin, had day 5 bloods told to increase Gonal F from 225iu to 300iu.
Day 9 ultrasound not good response, follicles on both ovaries below 10mm. Have been told to continue with 300iu of Gonal F for 3 days and have a repeat ultrasound (day 13). If no growth then the cycle will be cancelled. To be honest I don't hold out much hope and feel sure this will be the end of our treatment.
We are both very upset, this is our one and only NHS funded cycle. Just not sure what our options are or why this is happening.
Can anyone enlighten us and maybe recommend a clinic that deals with poor responders.
Many thanks

·
Banned
1,109 Posts
Hi couldn't read and run. There is a thread for poor responders will try to find it for you. Have you had your amh tested btw? Could be a different clinic would use a different protocol which will work better for you. Lots of ladies on my thred (I have low amh) mention the Lister a lot for ladies who haven't responded well before. Good luck with it all, hope those follies grow lots for you . ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Maisyx

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info.  I'm not sure if I've had my AMH tested, I will have to ask the clinic.  I'd be grateful to know where the thread you refer to is, so any direction will, again, be gratefully received.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=258675.768 poor responders thread, I too had similar on first and 2nd cycles till I swapped to Lister clinic and changed protocol to short protocol with Menopur instead of gonal f! Unfortunately all 4 cycles failed but then ended up with our little miracle! The girls on the PR thread will be able to offer you some support they are a fab bunch xxx

1 - 4 of 4 Posts