1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Football tonight Love it or loath it ?
OR
Football tonight Love it or loath it ?

Me it will be FF then the apprentice - cant say I loath the game but I choose NOT to watch

~Dizzi~

·
Registered
413 Posts
hi dizzi,

its a good job you reminded me of the apprentice as i thought that i read somewhere that they had moved it to another day but have just double checked and it is on tonight so i guess i will be in the bedroom watching that as dp will be glued to tv ::) it will aslo get me out of having to go fetch his beers up for him  ;D he will have to get his own  ;D

enjoy love janine xx

·
Registered
683 Posts
^jumpin^ Love it, Love it, Love it  ^jumpin^

C'mon Chelsea bring it home  ^pray^

;D Kim.x

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
;D  Don't quite love it, but DH a huge Chelsea fan so by default I support the blues................I am a footie widow tonight though as he is at the pub watching it, he was offered a hospitality ticket and so could have been in Moscow but with the flights from here (Geneva) it would have meant needing 3 days out ofthe office which he just couldn't have afforded, so he's feeling rather niggled about that.........

^pray^ ^reiki^ for a win..........need a happy DH ^reiki^  ::)

Jennie
    x

·
Premium Member
11,096 Posts
Loath it - they took blooming corrie off  ^bigbad^

·
Premium Member
3,485 Posts
I do like footie but not really bothered who wins would like United to win for my nephew n BIL but as we are Liverpool fans in our house we dont like either team !!!

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
:eek: Nail bitting time now..................... ^bigbad^

1 - 7 of 7 Posts