Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just been inseminated on the Friday morning and was told to take utrogestan capsules last night(friday) at 8pm then at 8am continuing unless AF comes on. My problem is that I forgot to take it last night and this morning I only remembered at 10 am. I took it then but now I feel sooooo bad.
Have I ruined my whole treatment because of my stupiditly :'(
Please help. Should I take it tonight at 8pm as I should have done or 10pm as that's the time I took it this morning.
I have been trying sooo long for this baby and I can't believe I've done this :-[
Everything was such a rush last night I took my daughter to a xmas party and then had a friends party straight  after. All I did at my friends party was talk about the treatment I've had done and still I didn't remember to tell them about the capsules that I have to take, I just completley forgott all about them..... :'(
Please let me know if I've sabotaged my whole treatment or not.
Thankyou for your help.
Sunny.x

·
Registered
247 Posts
Hi
Sorry - I'm not a nurse, but as noone has replied I thought I'd tell you what I'd do.  (I'm guessing utrogestan is a form of progesterone, like cyclogest).  Definitely keep taking them at the times you were told. 

You quite likely haven't ruined the treatment at all.  Just relax and try not to forget again!

all the best

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thankyou for your reply. I'm doing what you said and just taking it the times I was told. Hopefully all will be well.
thanks.Sunny.x

1 - 3 of 3 Posts