Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OMG I can't believe I'm actually typing this ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

We have been TTC for nearly 6 years. My mum died a year ago today and for the first time ever my period was late. I put it down to recent weight loss, grief etc but a HPT shows BFP !!! OMG I'm shell-shocked to say the least. Have done 2 tests and have one more left - it feels like a dream.

My last AF was on my birthday and I've worked out EDD to be 25 December - OMG please let this be real !!!!

I'm freaking out and DH can't speak :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^

·
Premium Member
13,427 Posts
Popsy dee

That's fantastic news, congratulations, your mum will be smiling down on you tonight x x x

·
Premium Member
1,855 Posts
OMG OMG OMG!!! Popsy darling! What FAN-BLOOMIN-TASTIC news!!!!!!
^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^afro^ ^afro^ ^afro^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^cloud9^ ^cloud9^ ^cloud9^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^

Just when I was wondering where the heckers you've been for sooo long... seems you've been ^naughty tony^ ^pompom^ ;) ;D

I'm totally freakin' out for you too hun! ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^ I'm SOOOOOOO excited. Have you called the docs or anything yet? My clinic had me straight in to do 3 blood hCGs every other day to make sure everything was doing what it's supposed to. Will you get an early scan? OMG - so many Qs! Sorry. :-[ ;D

ENJOY the moment. You SO deserve it.
Keep us posted on how things go.
Lots of love and great big BFP hugs,
Trip xx
^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Trip  ;) ;) ;)

Got an appt at drs on Wed  :) :) :) :) :) :)

Not sure what they will do about scans yet  ^idiot^

x x

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
hi popsy just logged on and saw your news  :) well done honey wooooooohhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo  ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh thats all I'm going to say lol I've said everything else to you on the phone!

Stay  ^reiki^ as this is real and I'm keeping everything crossed for you!  

You deserve this so so much!

Love and big hugs

Angx

·
Registered
3,333 Posts
You already know how over the moon i am for you - Hurrrrahhhhh !!!!

I had a feeling in my waters all day yesterday - just couldn't stop thinking about your pm !!

So so happy for you and Mr Popsy xx

The witch was nice for a change letting you have your last af on your birthday  ;D ;D Your Mum gave you something amazing on a very sad day  ^hugme^ and Santa is going to give you the best christmas ever  :-* :-* :-*

OMG so excited for you Popsy xx

Lots Love

Tilly xx

·
Registered
6,264 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS, you bring hope to us all, well done honey

enjoy your pregnancy

Julia
xxxx

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
Congratulations hun on your BFP!!

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
Wow that's wonderful.  Wishing you congratulations and all the best!

Love Sue
x

·
Premium Member
13,830 Posts
Congrats on your BFP!!

Kate xx

·
Registered
252 Posts
OH MY GOD POPSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ^clapping^ ^banana^ ^congrats^ ^festival^ ^BFP^ ^pompom^

Fantastic news so chuffed for you! (Had been wondering how you were doing!)

Truely a gift from your wonderful mum! She'll be watching over you so just take things easy!

Big  ^hugme^ and  :-*

Em xxxxx

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
hey Popsy

Again you know how very happy we are for you both  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

once again i will say popsy dee senior in the sky has most certainly sent you a magical gift on a sad day  ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^rainbow^ ^rainbow^ ^rainbow^ ^pinkted^ ^pinkted^ ^blueted^ ^blueted^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^cloud9^ ^cloud9^ ^cloud9^ ^cloud9^ ^storkgirl^ ^storkgirl^ ^storkgirl^ ^storkgirl^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^babycrawl^ ^babycrawl^ ^babycrawl^ ^babycrawl^ ^babycrawl^ ^babycrawl^ ^babycrawl^ ^babycrawl^

bloomin marvelous girl marvelous

·
Registered
7,783 Posts
many congratulations on your bfp

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
OMG Popsy wow hun ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^ CONGRATULATIONS CHICK ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^ I am so pleased for you you you really deserve it here's sending you a well done cyberhug ^hugme^ ^hugme^
^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^
Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee its a ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^
I bet your both well up there on that ^cloud9^ and well over the moon ^spin^ Take care best wishes for the furture love ya nicky xxxx

·
Registered
588 Posts
congratulations! This is the stuff dreams are made of!  ^reiki^

·
Registered
794 Posts
Wow - that is amazing news and so truly deserved after such a long ttc journey!! Take care and enjoy every minute of realising your dream has come true ^hugme^.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts

nikki xx

·
Registered
635 Posts
OMG Popsy!!!
Well done, you deserve it hun. Enjoy it and keep us posted!!
K xx

1 - 20 of 27 Posts