Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I live in Canada and am just starting to research donor egg ivf programs in Europe (Czech). Here are some details:

ttc since May 2009
early miscarriages, egg quality/quantity issues
2 miscarriages (Oct/09 and Feb/10) both at 6w
IUI#1 BFN (Jul/10)
IUI#2 BFN (Nov/10)
IUI#3 cancelled (Dec/10)
looking into adoption and donor egg programs

·
Premium Member
12,192 Posts
to FF, Clarabelle2010!

I am so sorry to hear about your miscarriages. We have a pregnancy loss section if you are interested CLICK HERE, there is a thread for people like yourself who have had multiple miscarriages.

My DH adopted 3 children with his ex wife and it can be very rewarding. We have sections here for both adoption and donor eggs.

Adoption & fostering - CLICK HERE although I don't know how relevant it will be as you are based in Canada. We do have a Canadian section which you might find useful CLICK HERE.

Donor Sperm/Eggs CLICK HERE

Here is the link to the Czech section, CLICK HERE - we have quite a few members who have had treatment there and this board is quite busy! I am sure you will find a lot of useful information and helpful people there who will be able to give you some advice.

Here are some other links which you might find useful ……

What Every New Member Needs To Know (includes a list of common abbreviations) ~CLICK HERE. This will help you navigate the site.

We also have a newbie night in the chat room every Wednesday where you can meet other new members and a few more experienced (I won't use the term "old"!) members will be there to answer any questions you have about the site. CLICK HERE FOR INFO ON NEWBIE CHAT

Please feel free to ask more questions here, or on any other part of the site, there will be wonderful helpful people there to give you lots of support, information and cyber hugs if you need it. We go through all the highs and lows together.

Good luck with whatever route you decide to go down.

Sue ^hugme^

·
Premium Member
12,192 Posts
hmmmm... not sure why my font is really small on that post!  Sorry!

Sue ^hugme^

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.