Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

We have another appointment on the 2 Nov and I am really hoping to start things then. All our blood tests are back fine and I want to donate eggs to help with the finance and other women. They are going to look for a match now.

So, how long am I looking at for my first BFP ( I am being very, very positive that I will get my BFP first time  ^idiot^ )

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
Hi Caz,

As you know there is a period of down regulation, stimulation, egg collection and embryo transfer, the later two are fixed times, once the stimulation phase is finished, however it depends on how you respond to the drugs, and if you are on the short protocol or the long protocol.

Your clinic should give you a schedule with provisional dates, however it is best not to stick these dates in your mind as anything can happen with dates shifting ^idiot^.  It is a bit on the frustrating side not having an exact date, but as you'll find when you do get a BFP (always staying positive) not even your due date is 100% accurate!! ;D

Hope you get your schedule soon!! to at least give you an idea of what's going on and when. My two cents are: relax, listen to your body, and don't expect every appointment/treatment activity to be exact.

Best Wishes and hope you get a BFP first time hun! Positive vibes your way: +ve ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ +ve ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ +ve ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~+ve

Gen xOx

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.