Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Isn't there always something funny a kid says in school and there's nowhere to share it, why not here!

I have no kids myself (yet) but the kids at school make me giggle!

OKay....2 girls at school (3 years old) watching a video....the whole class is shouting "I'm the dragon, I'm the mum, I'm the boy etc,"...

Girl 1 shouts "I'm the dad"

Girl 2 "But you're a girl"

Girl 1 takes this comment as an insult (instead of a fact) and in a ner ner ner ner ner voice syas "Well you're a girl too!"....hmmmm, don't think they quite get the idea of sexes yet! (maybe you had to be there!)

Kay xxx

·
Premium Member
20,592 Posts
I got it ;)

^roflmao^

Weve all got neices, nephews and friends children, around us
so listen out for the funny things they say, and post it here for a giggle.

Thanks Kay - great thread topic ;)

~Dizzi~

·
Registered
8,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The kids make me pmsl all day so should have some fun posting! Is this the right place to post Dizzi...and I'll change the post to make all welcome, not just teachers!

Kay xxx

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
When I was having IVF my friends little boy must have overheard us talking about it. He told everyone that we were having UFO  ;D ;D

·
Registered
7,783 Posts
Nephew was reading an encyclopedia and happily explained that babies come out of your neck.....had read "neck of the womb" and got a little confused....

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Joe was very downhearted the other day when i told him he could only have 1 wife when he was older.
He loves all the girls.

Tonight he was singing to the Corrie theme when Eastenders came on i told him the words were 'Anyone can fall in love' he said yeah i have twice!!!!!

He is 6.

Kimx x

·
Registered
8,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
;D bless

K x

·
Registered
679 Posts
My favourite one of Rivs ...
We were on the swings - me pushing - so just her on the swings technically
anyway (blimey Im tired)

anyway...
She was saying "Wheee! Wheee!" and then logically followed it by shouting "Poooooo! Poooo!"

::)

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
Morgan was playing "make-up" (without mummys knowledge !!) the other day and had got bright blue eyeshaddow all around her eyes.

She walked in to the kitchen and in typical mum fashion I said "OMG look at your eyes !!"  after 5 minutes of going crosseyed Morgan turns around and crys "I can't look at my eyes" 

I didn't know whether toaugh or cry !!! ;D ;D

Kids do say some things !!!!

T xx

·
Registered
303 Posts
Spaykay said:
OKay....2 girls at school (3 years old) watching a video....the whole class is shouting "I'm the dragon, I'm the mum, I'm the boy etc,"...
I don't think 3 years olds understand about girls / boys. My 6 year olds are only just getting it.

Anyway, when my toddlers (boys) did something right, I used to say "Good boy" to them. When I did something nice for them, they used to say " Good boy" to mummy!

Lorna

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Joe has just shown his Dad up. They were watching The Koala Brothers on tv when DH asked Joe if they were brothers? Joe replied Er yes Dad thats why its called The Koala BROTHERS!!!!!!!!!!! ^roflmao^

KImx x x

·
Registered
8,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Lorna - I know they don't have a clue and I'm the 1st to let the girls be daddy bear etc but it just made me giggle that a child tried to insult a girl by telling her she was a girl  ;) I think it was a had to be there moment!

Kay xxx

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
when we were little my sister was a classic for stuff like this,

we were watching dog racing on the telly one day and she asked who was pulling the rabbit???

She announced when she was about 8 that she was horney.

In the chemist one day I pointed to sanitary towel and innocently asked mum what it was, Sis pipes up after thoroughly examining the box that "you tie it between two trees, its a hammock"

We're scottish mind, this is an actual conversation we had on my birthday one year.

Me: think I'll buy make up with my birthday money,

Sis: well if you do. can I have your scara?

Mum: Its Ma-scara!

Sis:Oh, can I have your scara then?

Its a shame she's all grown up now those were the days.

lmao

·
Registered
8,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
;D

·
Registered
8,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I work in Spain and we have a teacher called Eva (pronounced like "ever"), so, when I asked my children to sit down on the carpet for Eva, they promptly groaned and said "Oh no, not forever!"  ;D

Kay xxx

·
Premium Member
5,824 Posts
Robert just asked if he could have some "brown balls"  ???

Turns out he was talking about Maltesers ..... ^roflmao^

·
Registered
8,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
My mates 4 year old child was so thrilled to get the end of the baguette that he shouted out "Look, I've got a big nob end!"

Kay xxx

·
Premium Member
4,758 Posts
My 22mth old nephew is learning about letters etc from his mum and dad. So, it's 'b' for baby, 'a' for annabel, 'c' for cat etc........

Except when you get to 't'!! My uncle Tony is going a bit 'thin on top'. Unfortunately, when my nephew says 't' for Tony, he now slaps himself on the head at the same time!! ^roflmao^ All we have to do, is say 't for Tony' and my nephew will now happily slap himself on the head!! ^roflmao^

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
my little boy (10) is having his sex ed at the mo at school  ^scared^ and had been happily filling in the gaps for my,like i don't know already bless him  ::)
however i had to laugh when he said ''we watched a video on girls and boys private bits ..and did you know mum girls have 6 holes but ones really big and boys get hair on their nut sack''   ^roflmao^ -cue one mummy rolling on floor crying with laughter ..he got so stroppy and promptly stormed out of the room saying its not funny mum its very serious.  ;D   ;D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts