Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Starting Today
As you are probably aware, we've been making some changes to the forum to streamline the boards
and generally make them more accessible to you all
The main issue we have been trying to address is duplication
which is why we've merged some locations and we are removing peer support as a separate area.

So far most of the changes have been pretty small scale and only affected a few members at a time,
but we do have a lot more coming up, some of which may be quite noticeable in the next few days/weeks.
Some things will become sub boards under others, and some will become main boards instead of sub boards. Some will be put in new areas and some areas will be renamed.
Other than Peer Support no boards are being removed entirely
so if you can't find it where it was, it will be on FF somewhere!

~Dizzi~
On behalf of the Team behind FF :-*

·
Premium Member
20,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just to say an amazing amount of work has been done today,
but there are still "tweaks" in progress and these may continue throughout the week

Thank you

·
Registered
278 Posts
Hi,

I have lost male factors in infertility and can't find it anywhere can you point me in right direction ?
thanks
cecila x

·
Premium Member
6,864 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Han
Cecila sorry you lost them! ^hugme^

·
Premium Member
18,308 Posts
In the top right, can you see the word "Expand". If so, click on that and you should see your profile picture and links. :)

C~x

·
Premium Member
1,876 Posts
Hello chocolate teapot- what a great name!  ;D

I think Italy now comes under Central Europe. it might mean looking back a few pages to find anything to do with italy as it could have been a quiet location or you could post something in there yourself to see if anyone responds.

julsxx

·
Premium Member
6,864 Posts
chocolate_teapot said:
Thanks! It was a bit quiet so I can quite understand the merger but I think the geography is a bit off! Italy isn't in central Europe. ;)
Hi CT - I think the geography was simplified to try and avoid having too many regions. Would it be better if the region name was changed? What name do you think would be better?

Aisha - I think your sent messages are included in the count, try deleting some of those ...

xxx

·
Premium Member
18,308 Posts
You're right CT and I did umm and aaah over that one but, ultimately, it was a case of where it borders and where there might be cross posting/travel between neighbouring countries for treatment. And since there's no "Southern Europe" it was the best fit. I'm happy to change the region name if you can think of something more suitable?

C~x

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
I think maybe it would make more sense to have a Central/Eastern European thread (at the moment it seems to be a bit mixed as Hungary posts are on Eastern Europe whereas I would have looked in Central Europe) and then have a Western/Southern Europe thread for the rest! Just an idea.

·
Premium Member
20,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Posts from today regarding the Hull clinic have been moved for review.
Please contact a TL or Admin direct for further discussion.

·
Premium Member
7,539 Posts
Just wanted to say that it is a real shame that 'peer support' fell casualty to the re-organisation. You used to be able to get fertility friends first on Google when you searched and most often the first introduction was this board. It was organised so simply and probably the easiest bit of the boards to understand. I used it initially and it was the only thing I read when I first joined FF. I think everything is a bit too complicated now (I guess this is why you streamlined?) but you seem to have taken away one of the easiest bits to understand.

·
Premium Member
20,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hi Karenanna, thanks for your thoughts regarding peer support.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Hi there!

I have been trying to make 'contact' and send an email or call but your 'contact us' page on the FF homepage hasn't been working for the past week or so, do you have a number/email address I could use?

Thanks a bunch xx

·
Premium Member
20,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
1 - 18 of 18 Posts