Sailaice TRYING!! ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Specialmum TRYING!! ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Fabizzy TRYING!! ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Premium Member
13,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Morning girls hope u are all ok?

Re thing of my post from last thread.....

Yesterday....Ive been working this morning then babysitting all afternoon and the weather has been perfect.

Annie - I know my pg is flying by now and i am wishing it all away as so ill with it. The scan photos at my hospital you have to ask the scanning lady that you would like one then they suggest a donation of £2. On my 12 week scan we only got 1 photo so on the 20 week scan we asked for 3 but she printed 4 by accident so we gave £6 for them! Sorry next has been a nightmare for u!

Helen - no idea why fire engine was there!! Still got to see the firemen! Im like u when ppl ask if i know what im having and i say no they then guess from the old wives tales as to what im having! After TTC for so long i actually dont care what im having as long as its healthy! And like u in my uniform i dont look pg but in normal clothes i do!

Clare - my mums foster kids keep prodding my tummy and saying hello baby!!

Babyblues - hope u are ok?

Amee - glad u finally got the scan date sorted - how rude of ppl! I am a size 12 but was a size 14/16 a year ago and i dont count that as a large person. Have fun at the BBQ today. We dont have to pay for scan pics they just suggest u make a donation.

Angie - i had an emergency scan when i was 10 weeks and u could definitely see it was a baby!

Kate xx

·
Premium Member
13,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah i did thanks :) She has been PM'ing me just before the birth as her DH knew the flavour and she didnt! I need to do hers and lizzyM's little girl as well. Think i need to have a boy to even the list up!! LOL

If anyones due dates are wrong then let me know.

Kate xx

·
Premium Member
25,868 Posts
just put some photos in my gallery of farm yesterday.  just waiting for Iain and Bel to get back from supermaket then going in the garden

·
Registered
876 Posts
Hi kate im fine thanks, hope you are ok, and feeling a bit better.

·
Premium Member
13,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Afternoon girls :)

I have finished work and went round my friends who i had been working with for lunch and her 2 daughters and their 2 babies arrived - the lovely 17 year old daughter and her boyfriend had a row so she had come round with the 5 month old baby then sat playing on the X box and left me to change and feed the baby and rock her to sleep in the pram - GRRR!!!

Clare - will take a look at photos in a min. Enjoy day in garden - its lovely weather here.

Babyblues - yeah im feeling fine now - been drinking plenty and been sleeping better.

Kate xx

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
helloooo

Im back from BBQ, what a stupid time to do one, BIL is batchelor boy so decided to have it at lunchtime...he timed it wiht the footie as its the last of the premiership games today until next season...wish they would NOT play footie for a year rather than 3 months!!  :mad:  so DH in pub somewhere as well  :mad:  L was baking as BIL has south facing garden..then we came home and now L sleep on sofa...poor mite, she is knackered!!  she did enjoy the band in the local town gardens ...kept calpping...but had to drao her home cus of the heat!!

Annie - its a bummer about maternity wear, I went to Asda Walmart, they dont do it either, went to the Next there and they said, directory only!  :mad: have u tried Jojo maman bebe, think they have a shop in Bath and its only about £7 return on the train!!  :) me and a mate are sorting a trip there with the LOs! I would offer u a dress but am bigger than u and dont have any!  :-[ ..did u look at next in the outlet?  they defo have maternity there, but it will be pot luck if u find summin! sorry cant be of more help chuck!  :(

Clare - enjoy the garden..I cant cope with this heat, dont know what we are going to do in Summer when even bigger!!

Kate - its never the same looking after someone elses baby!!  have they gone yet?

BB - hope u enjoying this sunshine wiht the LOs... :)

sorted out my clothes today as running ou of space, packed all stuff that dont fit and all maternity there now!!

oh, got my steel lintel this am from another freecycler, how exciting!!  ::)

off to look at your photos clare!  :)

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
My edd is 30th now Kate, not 25th.. unless they change it fri again lol

xxxx

angie

·
Premium Member
13,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Will sort that for u angie - let me know if it changes!

Amee - LOL with the BBQ! No its not the same with someone elses baby - i really just want my own now!

I am now officially sulking :'( :'( Reading have been relegated even though we won 4-0 coz stupid Pompey (who my DP supports) let Fulham score.

Kate xx

·
Premium Member
13,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well done Clare!!

I have just sat and sent a really long email to work about my disputed hours and pay all the way back to august last yr!! Im so annoyed and fed up as they owe me money but they wont!

Kate xx

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Kate - really sorry to say this but DH is well chuffed that Reading have gone down, he supports Swindon...sorry!!  :(  I dont tho, Im a Villa fan!!!

did u put a read receipt on your email?

gotta go, wacthing Midsommer murders, new series and my fave prog
back tomorrow
xx

·
Premium Member
13,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
BOOOOOO Swindon!!! LOL

No i forgot a receipt on the email but i have sent it to myself as a CC as well so if she says she dont get it i can send it again.

Kate xx

·
Premium Member
25,868 Posts
I can't get into that Amee

I set recipts on my e-mails, I'm glad I do after the pram shop saying they didn't get my e-mail.

We spurs fans

·
Registered
11,455 Posts
hi all! just a quickie from me to say hello and ^hugme^ to you all. As promised, here is my 28+1 bump, as of an hour ago

I will try and get online again tomorrow.....work permitting!

Hope you are all well, speak tomorrow, gotta go and finish the ironging now as I have no uniform for the morning ::)

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
morning all

Helen - great bump and meant to say good luck in biggo school!!  :)
I always wanted a uniform at work as so much easier than finding summin to wear!!

Kate - yes sorry about Swindon thing, DH kept giggling (that silly supporter happy giggle) when I told heim u were upset!!  my nephew will be too as he is a Birmingham supporter and my sis juts bought him ma new shirt...I told her to buy him have a villa one!!  ::) ;)

Clare - are you still off work, hope u are...this weather would help loads...ooo guess what, my latest bargain other thana  steel lintel. Im picking up a turtle sandpit today...then will put water in it for L to paddle in this arvo!!  :)

Jen - welcome back, noticed u were back on 2nd tri!  :)

Annie - have a nice day at work, I heard the goss about why Kidz aloud as been renamed to kidz about...a woman left her 3 yr old kid there thinking kids were "allowed" to stay there while u disappeared off!!  duhhh!!  :eek:  are you a tad worried about the GWH rep?  after reading about the poor philipino (sp?) lady dying in 2004 by having epidural in her wrist...I know it swas yonks ago but it is scary...she was a mw as well!!  I feel for her DH, being sent back!!  :(

off to get ready for gym and creche... then pick up this freecycle bargain sandpit and lounge in the garden this arvo!!!  better go, DH will get arsey with me... :mad:

hope everyone I missed ok!!  :)

xxx

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Morning!

20 weeks - yay!

Kate - Sorry, Swindon fans here aswell so a little bit smug about Reading going down  ;)

Amee - Please tell me you are kidding?!? What sort of a dumb **** would think it was the sort of place to drop your kids off, and besides nurseries and pre-schools - who else would offer that service?!?! I am absolutley blown away by that. My jaw hit the floor!
I absoluely pooped myself when I read the story about the lady who died at GWH. I shall be watching them put my epidural in like a hawk. Although, I understand they have changed their procedures since then. I have mixed feelings now because I had such excellent care with DD and a all of the staff I had look after me were fantastic.

HBrodie - Lovely, lovely little bump you've got there

Clare - Great results on the fantasy football!

·
Premium Member
25,868 Posts
Morning,
will find out in an hr if still off work as at Dr's at 9.10 my sick note runs out today, I'm going to ask for another going to ask for 4 weeks!!!  that will take me to the Mon after my counciilling so thats why I'm going to ask for that long will give me a few days to see how the councilling has helped, thats what I'm going to tell the Dr and see what he says.

Amee- well done on the turtle pit.  there has been a couple on ours but always at the total opposite end of the area to us, and on the Leeds one that is quite far away as we right on one edge.  I tried for a lawnmower for DH last night but not heard anything or seen it taken so still waiting,

Em- Saw Lee's new photo of K on ******** wow she is so grown up now!! both me and Iain commented on how different she looks and so big!

Helen- love the bump.

Annie- ^milestone^ 20 weeks

Got Dr's then baby group then meeting a FF friend this aft. need to ring work too and let them know what happens at the Dr's and if I am signed off need to make arrangements to sort out my mat leave as has to be done by next wed and go to Lakes on Sat

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Clare - How have your week been with you being singned off? I had 2 weeks at the end of last year and it went down like a lead balloon  ::)

1 - 20 of 306 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.