Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Super Moderator
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ladies here is your new home.
Please remember the site rules and keep pregnancy chat to a minimum, be kind to each other and don't make multiple posts. If you forget something then use the modify button to alter your previous post.
If you've got any questions then just holler.
Happy chatting ;D
Twinkle xx

Old thread is here for those who want to look back: http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=327304.new#new

·
Registered
185 Posts
So my beta results are 10dp5dt 30
                                        13dp5dt 119
                                        15dp5dt 258
These seem quite low to most I've seen online, but the doubling time is apparently "very good" at 38hrs. Hoping to get in to see an ob gyn next week. In the meantime I'm hoping my embie (or embies) are holding on tight in there!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hi everyone,
Wow, it's now been just over a week since I last came on this thread and there is another BFP! So happy for you Kimmy, your doubling time seems really reassuring, I guess it just took your embie a little longer to latch on! Really hoping the news continues to be good for you!

My frozen transfer is booked for Tuesday next week - eeek! We fly out on Sunday. It's starting to feel really real now, although I feel the pressure is a lot less this time around. For those of you that have had transfers, did you go with one or two? We need to decide when we arrive next week!

xxxx

·
Registered
100 Posts
Good luck for your transfer!!

We did 3 the first round with assisted hatching on one and embryo glue. Chemical.
Second round we did 2 no assisted hatching and embryo glue. BFP with good betas as of yesterday. beta #3 860 13dp5dt. Personally I wouldn't do less than 2 and looking back, wouldn't do more than 2 either.

·
Registered
68 Posts
860 13dpt is fab! I never knew betas when I got pregnant last time as they don't do them routinely in the UK.
We're using donor egg with husbands sperm. I think we'll go with the two, my husband really doesn't want us to have twins but I'm not sure what the chances are. Having two in there would give it much more chance of one of them taking.
When do you find out whether you have one or two babies?? It's very exciting! How are you feeling? xxx

·
Registered
100 Posts
My ob said not until at least 7 weeks so we know the viability. I think that is a good choice from all that I have read. Better to wait so that you don't freak out over normal stuff. Like not seeing what you hope to see. I'm tired and upset tummy on and off. Smells can be extreme too.

·
Super Moderator
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi Ladies don't worry the group hasn't been deleted it's just been moved from the pregnancy and parenting chat back over to the Czech boards. It's also been changed purely from a Gest pregnancy chat thread to one that welcomes everyone from the other clinics. The reason behind this is that if all the individual clinics had their own pregnancy threads then the forum would be swamped by them as there are so many of them. The only time we have pregnancy chat threads is for the larger clinics as there are a lot of ladies who cycle there.
Here's the link for your chat so far: http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=376265.0

I hope you girlies understand
Twinkle xx

·
Registered
213 Posts
Hello,
I'm brand new here and trying to figure out how this site works. We are thinking of coming to Prague from the US in November for IVF and trying to find people who have done it at all the clinics to get their experiences. I have reached out to Gest and waiting to hear back from them about a consult. I assume everyone in this thread has used Gest for some type of assistance. How did you find them? Were they understanding and did they explain everything? Any information would be great. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
100 Posts
I found them on Google through praga medica,  the service between you and the clinic. I really enjoyed them. I worked with Lucie. They are generally on top of responding right away. We ask had a time where had to resend emails because they changed systems and missed some. I went for the first time in April and had a chemical. I went 3 weeks ago for the "free" cycle and am now pregnant. 😍 we did embryo adoption. They are very nice and I would recommend them. Any other questions feel free to ask.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Thanks so much bubblebean!  There is also Europe IVF International -  Praga Medica. Is that under the same umbrella would you know?

1 - 20 of 115 Posts