Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi ladies..
we have been today to book our wedding its the 25 aug and we go to disney the day after .
im sure this will help with our adoption pannel thats 18 aug.
im excited but  ^scared^ ^smlove^ ^smlove^ xxx

hi girls well NOT long now untill my birthday  ^gift^ ^gift^ ^gift^11 aug . then 18 aug  ^phone^ ^baby2^ ^baby2^ ^babycrawl^a week after we go to panel for our adoption..
then on the week after the 25 august yet again on another  thursday we get married. ^drink^ ^drink^ ^drink^ ^jumpin^ ^Exercise!2^
what a august its going to be, then the end of it all with be our honeymoon in disney on the 26 august with my step son  ^DizzyLove^ ^smlove^ ^smlove^ ^smlove^and new hubby..
hope every one is doing fine and good luck if your going to panel soon .. love mollyxxx

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
CONGRATULAITONS On setting your wedding date, you've got such alot of nice things to look forward to this year & I just wanted to wish you lots of luck,love & happiness for the future.

Superal

·
Registered
931 Posts
^congrats^

Great news Molly!! We've just celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary - and it feels great! If I could re-run our day all over again, I would love to!

And Disney? Nice one!!

Lots of luck and happiness for a very happy future together xx

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Molly

That's lovely news and what a way to spend your honeymoon.  Hope all goes well for panel on 18th Aug.

Like Ever I ma about to celebrate my anniversary (6 years) and would do it all again too (obviously with the same man!)

Good luck

Karen x

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Molly & dh to be,

Congratulations to you both xxx

Laine

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Congratulations Molly, this is going to be a great year for you.

Wishing you health, wealth and happiness.

love
Cindy

·
Registered
141 Posts
Molly

Big congrats on setting your date, hope you have a fab day. Goodness August is going to be a mad month for you will all that will be going on.

Morgana x

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hi girls well not been on here in ages , been trying to sort this wedding out.
i got my dress oooo00 its lovley ivory realy nice with  a small train. and been to sort rings out done at last.now the list is up 26 people family coming only wanted a few the more the  ^drink^ ^drink^ ^drink^ ^monkey^
panel is only 6  weeks away 18 aug . soon come round . well have to dash need some sleep. take care ladies hope EVERY THING IS GOING GOOD WELL AND GREAT FOR YOU ALL. TAKE CARE LOE MOLLY....XXX ::) ::)

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hi girls nearly there panel thursday ... wooo ::) ::) ::) ::) ^reiki^ ^reiki^lets hopexxx

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
^idiot^

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Molly,

Not long to go now, woshing you heaps of luck.

Just think next week you are getting married, what a good time for you.

Laine x

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Hi there

Just wanted to add my very warm wishes to the both of you, not only for your wedding day and honeymoon but your panel date too..

Good Luck

Natxxxx

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Good luck on your Wedding Day Molly and good luck for panel

Love
Karen x

·
Premium Member
9,467 Posts
Wow Molly, what a huge amount you have going on this month :eek:, blimey girl.

A late ^birthday^

A mass GOOD LUCK ^afro^ for the adoption panel

and

All the best for your wedding
, I know it will be magical sweetie.

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
GOOD LUCK for panel tomorrow & best wishes for a very happy wedding day! ;D

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
im sat here waiting for a phone call from our s.worker... i feel like  ^mercy^ ^mercy^  i have been awake most of the night. and got up and cryed my eyes out this morning. keep saying i will know what it will be yes or no , i got untill 1 pm today its like waiting for ever and feeling sick head banging like mad.
i will be on and let you all know soon as possible... what they say yes i will be a mum or no i wont be a mum.. take care and thanks for all your suport it lovley to see messgaes let for us it helps  and know im not the only one who wants a child or baby. thank you  take care ...xxx ^wave^ ^wave^ ^wave^

·
Registered
618 Posts
Molly,

YOU WILL GET THE ANSWER YOU CRAVE, PRAY AND WISH FOR, HAVE FAITH.

Love
WelshyXXXX

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
HI JUST GOT OUR CALL WE DID IT IM IN TEARS    SO SO HAPPY CAN NOT BELIVE IT ..
PANEL APROVED  US YES..... ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^phone^ ^phone^ ^babycrawl^ ^babycrawl^ ^babycrawl^ ^babycrawl^ ^babycrawl^ ^Queen^

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS MOLLY AND YOUR DH TO BE!!!

Hope you have a fab wedding and a fantastic honeymoon - bet you feel on cloud nine  ^cloud9^

^Bubble Gum^ ;D ^Bubble Gum^ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.