Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is it standard practice for people to pay to get their notes from the hospital?!
^bigbad^
Experiences please
thanks
Kelly

·
Registered
213 Posts
Hi Kelly
Yes I'm afraid so ,I got my notes from H/E £15 & a few years ago from Barts I think about £10 it's a joke ain't it ,as if we don't pay out enough  ^bigbad^

all the best Mistygirl xx

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Hi Kelly

Yes it is standard practise that copies of Notes cost money. When i paid Barts last year it was £10 & i think NHS notes are this standard price, I am not sure about private practises.

Hope this helps

Sue  :)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for that!
the Chelsea & Westminster charge £25!!
I am private tho.

Better go and write that cheque...... ::)
Kelly x

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
hi, yep got mine 3 month ago and payed about 17£. It is a joke as they have itall on file, and they make us pay for printing it . Apparently paper very expensive ( this is what the girl said ). Told her to email me then no paper used then free  :), would not have any of it. What a waste of paper!  what a waste of money. Also they used the post and it had to be authorised and signed. Took nearly a month , and I had to fill in a form and so did DH so I could have both our file. If they had email itto us, no need for post ( expensive as there was 3 IVF worth in it) . The logic of NHS  ^idiot^ My hospital ( soon to be ex, going now somewhere else) is both private and NHS.
Future Mummy

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hi Ladies,

I've just had to pay £50 for mine which is disgusting ^bigbad^ all photocopies and all in wrong order as if they could'nt be bothered,and i've had over 10k treatment since sept/oct there too which didn't make a difference to them,its soo annoying isn't it,and got to Norway and they weren't essential at their clinic, typical....

·
Premium Member
4,394 Posts
Hiya,

Yes unfortunately it's standard practise.  I had to pay £50 to get mine from my private clinic to give to my NHS ACU for my free go.

A pain I know  :mad:

Good Luck ... Bels x

1 - 7 of 7 Posts