Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I've just seen that Gina's Ford has a book about potty training.  Can anyone tell me whether they'd recommend the book?

Thanks

Ronnie

·
Registered
930 Posts
Hi Ronnie

I am a Gina fan.  The thing with the potty training in one week book is that it doesn't give any more info than is in her Confident baby to contented child book - and is about the same price so I would recommend the latter as you are getting more advice on other matters.

Her advice is good and worked for us (with a few amendments, I always take what I want from her advice rather than following it religuosly).  The key piece of advice is that both parents and child need to be ready.  Our DS is 2yrs 9mths and I am so glad we waited as he was trained very easily and I am sure it is because he is old enough to understand.

Good luck - it is an adventure!!
DC

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Delores - Thanks for your reply.  I will have a read of the book & see whether I can just pick out some key points.

Chux - Why didn't I think of that???  ^idiot^

Thanks

Ronnie
x

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
I thoroughly recommed it - worked a treat with Henry and took less than a week  ;) He was 2y 4m when we did it  :)

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Ronnie

I have a copy feel free to borrow  ;D

will let you know how it goes when we try in a few weeks

Fran

·
Premium Member
25,868 Posts
So does the contented toddler yrs say the same thing on potty training, getting the baby one for spud so thinking of getting them both and will leave the potty training one (stocking up as not ready yet) for now

1 - 7 of 7 Posts