Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ladies,

I know it happens to all of us but I am having a really bad 2ww.Just got back of holiday and Dh is back at work tonight so that is making me  :( :(.I am on day 30 of what should be a 32 cycle and I was stupid enough to do a test on day 27(yes I know Im  ^idiot^ but I couldn't help it!!!)And it was a ^BFN^.

I was really getting my hopes up as it is my 1st month on clomid and we managed to get plenty of  ^BMS^ at the right times,I need to turn my brain off!!I have felt sick more than once lately,one morning I was cooking bacon and the smell nearly made me chuck in the pan(sorry tmi) so of course the mad part of brain was saying " ooohhh it must be morning sickness!!!!And I feel like I always need to brush my teeth cos I have a chatty feeling in my mouth,then I start thinking thats an early sign!!!

I do not have any of the usual signs of  ^witch^ but was wondering if that was down to the clomid!! How did it effect your cycles????Did it make you late/early??And I am that bloated that I am sure one of my neighbours was gonna ask me when Im due!!!!(thats all I need)!!!I think it doesn't help cos I feel a bit under pressure as this is our last month to try ourselves before we go for our 1st IUI.

And to top it all of the lady across the road has had a baby girl while we were away,so everyone is cooing over them :( :(.

Sorry if I have dragged anyone down with me but I am sick of putting on a brave face when all I want to do is curl up and  :'( :'(.

Kelly x

·
Premium Member
791 Posts
hi kelly

dont give up chic! It's so hard, and you can't turn your brain off for these things. Usually the day you come on is the day you see loads of pregnant women everywhere! Life is full of these tricks, and you just have to stay strong and hang in there.
The other thing is that you may have tested too early and have a false negative. Don't give up hope.
Just wanted to send you lots of love

love Rachel x x

·
Registered
130 Posts
will be watching to see how this goes for you.
dont give up - to be honest the signs are kinda hopeful - hang in there - i absolutely would nt give up just yet.
You never know
love
sooze
ps My 2ww is over on july 8th and i think it wil  never come.........

·
Premium Member
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi girlies,

Thanks for replying,think I was having a really bad day yesterday!!Don't know what I would have done with out all you luvlies hare at ff!!!

Well my head is still in overdrive,I started with a bad headache yesterday and I have still got it today but it's worse,and I can't stop weeing so I am hoping ^reiki^ ^reiki^that it could be a posotive thing!!!

Rach-Funny you should say that about pregnant women,I just got back from tesco and I counted 8 in 15 mins.Many congrats on your  ^BFP^ I cant even begin to imagine how chuffed you were when you found out,take care of yourself!!!!

Sooze-thanks for the message-heres hoping we get our long awaited  ^BFP^'s this month!!!! ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Loads a luv Kelly x

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
Hang on in there Kelly, you tested too early so stay positive.

Last month when my AF came I was so  :'( but went shopping with my mum, i saw so many pregnant girls it was horrible. and one of them must have been about 16, smoking  ^bigbad^ and already had one in a pram  :-\

Fingers crossed xxxx  ^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.