Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

Well, here we go again! This time our third one after being successful the first IVF, unlucky with 2 FETs, a suspended IVF cycle, an unsuccessful ICSI and a suspended one, as Ben our 2.5 years old got chicken pox on my day 1, my consultant decided to give me what he called an atomic bomb with 450IU of Gonal F.

Got my drugs from Clinovia (thanks for tip for cheap drugs  :)) and they sent me a multidose pack where one bottle has 1075IU and the packet comes with lots of graduated syringes. It's great to have several shots ready in one step, but when it comes to measuring my IUs there seem to be more than 1050IUs per bottle, ie I can withdraw at least 3 shots of 450IUs each ??? Has any body used these multidose packs? Am I injecting the correct dose? Should I use less water to dissolve the powder?

Sorry, my brain shuts down during treatments and I'm really panicing here thinking that I've done it all wrong for 4 days!

Thanks for any comments on this!

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
That´s your bonus drugs!! They expect you to waste some drugs when you are drawing them up but if you are careful you should get more than is quoted on the box and they are fine to use.

Ruth

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.