love

lou lou ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
x
x
x

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm still going in for the test, but I had my AF since the 8th, thus I know I'm not pregnant. They still told me to come in to make sure it's not an ectopic, so I'll do that.

Thank you though, Loulou, and much much luck for your own 2ww! /hugs

·
Registered
19 Posts
Ente - I'm so sorry for you - bug hug hug coming your way via cyber space. It's a devastating I know.  Be strong and never stop believing. x.

Good luck to everyone who tested yesterday and today.  Missed blessing eh can't wait to find out but afraid to know!!.x

Good luck.x.x.x.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
so sorry ente

no words can make it any easier, just try and look after your
self and have some me time.

sending you a big big hug

lou lou
x
x

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi Lou-Lou - moo- moo  ;D ;D ;D

Good to see you over on this board - God I really missed not having this site last week!!

Hope you are taking it easy and Dh is looking after you.  Thanks for the best wishes but the bloody witch came on Tuesday and spolt the party - felt pretty gutted at the time but was really busy at work and Michael (DH) has been wonderful and has really put things into perspective - a new watch also helped!!!

When's your test date?

Amanda
x

·
Registered
26 Posts
Dear Lou,

Please accept my apologies - i wasn't been rude by saying moo - I got you mixed up with Minty - who sometimes signs off as Minty-moo.

So sorry if i caused any offence - absolutely none intended!
A x

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
you daft sod

of course you didnt cause offence, i used to get called loo brush and bog roll at primary school so dont worry HAHA

Sorry about your witch turning up and ******* you off, why does she have to do that??????????? :'( :'(

New watch sounds sweet of dh they can be great at times ;D ;D

Hope you are ok and looking after yourself big time as you need some you time for a while are you going to try again or having some time off, think i will if i get a negative and maybe re look at it in the new year.

My test date is next sunday 19th seems ages away and get tempted to cheat but no point if negative.

Anyway big hugs to you

take care
loulou
x
x

1 - 7 of 7 Posts