Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kerry, not sure if you will see this before tomorrow but just wanted to say GOOD LUCK for tomorrow. 

I really hope its good news and you get the all clear  xxx

^goodluck^    ^reiki^      ^afro^

·
Registered
202 Posts
GOOD LUCK!!!

let us know how you get on hun

take it easy

^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^
DRE
x

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
That goes for me too
^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^

Love sal x

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
Bless....you've got me all choked up :'(! Your all so lovely!

Thank you for you good wishes...I will let you know tomorrow PM how it goes.  Just hoping they tell me something whilest I'm there :-\.

Hope your all ok, love you lots  :-*
xxxx

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
Hi lovelies,

Well.......all clear! Was very uncomfortable for the few minutes I had to lie there, but really wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.  Had a few cramps afterwards and since, but feel OK. Have had a bad headache all day though.

She said it looked like verything was clear. I'm assuming they will send the X-Rays thru to my Cons & GP. Going to book an appointment with GP next week to check it out and get my new prescription for the  ^idiot^ pills, and get Dh's  ^sperm^ results from his 2nd test. Fingers crossed they will be OK.

DH took me for lunch afterwards, bless him. Had a lovely afternon shopping for wall paper (yay finally getting bedroom done!) and putting up pictures in lounge, so thats finished now.

Anyway, sorry for rambling. It's weird not being on here all day then coming back to find loads of posts!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Hi Kerry

so glad it went ok - and that its all clear!!!

well done you

^reiki^

dre
x

·
Premium Member
14,698 Posts
kerry so glad it went ok for you ^afro^

love
suzie xx

·
Registered
80 Posts
Awww Kerry hun, I'm really pleased everything went ok. Fingers crossed for dh's count and ur docs appointment!!!

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
YEAH!!!!  ^clapping^

fab news hun, so glad you got the all clear!

catch up later xxxx

·
Registered
146 Posts
Kelly,
Thats great news!!

Vickilouxx

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
Excellent news...glad to hear it was clear !

Take care
Natasha :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.