Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi FF,

I know I don't message alot, am abit of a browser, but know how nice it is to hear good news from people...........we got approved yesterday for 1-2 upto 4yrs  ^clapping^ ^clapping^  We are both so happy - the panel were all very nice and asked us 4 questions, which were fine nothing too daunting  ;D  They were very impressed with the life book, which I am so pleased about and thank FF for as I got lots of great ideas on here  ;D ;D

Really looking forward to the next part of our journey and hope the wait is not too long.

Just want to say thanks for all the brill support and advice and without knowing it, FF has always been such a positive site and so glad I found it  ^afro^

All the best to everyone else on the journeys.

Coops
x

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Congratulations Coops & DH!

Its a fantastic feeling to get approval.  Hope your wait isn't too long.

Love
Ot x

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Well done, great news! hope you celebrated!!!

^banana^ ^banana^

Julia x

·
Registered
931 Posts
Fab news Coops!

^banana^ ^clapping^ ^jumpin^ ^pompom^

Hope you hear some news very soon!!!

x

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
congrats!!!!  ^hugme^ :-*

really pleased for you both.

love camly  x x x

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS!!

Love Andrea
x

·
Registered
330 Posts
Hi,  Congratulations you must be thrilled.  Can I ask what a Life Book is?

thanks,

Kx

·
Registered
5,128 Posts
AJ- fab news on your approval- i hope your "wait" is short for your family to be complete

xxx

PS we didnt do a "life book" for panel either

x

·
Registered
552 Posts
Congratulations coops hope your wait is a short one.
Sarah

·
Registered
224 Posts
congrats to you both
good luck for the future xxx

·
Registered
244 Posts
Congratulations

Such a great feeling and sooo exciting too looking forward to what will be.

HHHxx

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Congratulations I hope you find the right match for you very soon.

Cindy

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi All,

Many thanks for all your congratulations, it really means alot  ^hugme^

It does seem that LA's do vary alot with what they require, timescales etc.  We were asked to put together the life book for panel so they could have a look.  As we didn't know ages/sex of children, it was quite generic really, mainly photos of the house/garden/cat/family.  I also did alot of cutting out pictures of kids tv characters (charlies & Lola, pooh bear, princesses, night garden etc) and stuck in the book and asked what they would like to have in their bedroom, what they would like to watch on tv.  Also, cut out pictures of meals/fruit/veg and again asked what is their favourite and what would they like to eat for breakfast/tea.  At the end I wrote "Our family is now complete with you" and stuck on a heart shape mirror - this great idea I got on FF  :)

I hope that all makes sense, but please ask if there are any more questions - I know how useful tips/advice is on this site  :) :)

All the best to everyone else and even if I don't post much, I shall be reading and updating if there is any news for us  ^reiki^

Coops
xx

·
Registered
140 Posts
Fantastic! Congratulations to you both! Hope it won't be too long til your new family joins you xx

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Congrats to you both  :)

Laine xx

1 - 17 of 17 Posts