Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Dr called today with results from blood draw on yesterday.  He said that my numbers went down so i'll miscarry and to discontinue my medicine.  He said i should have a menstrual cycle in a few days.  I had just took a pregnancy test like 20 minutes before the call that said positive so i'm still pregnant until  ^witch^ aunt flo comes.  Miracles do happen so we'll see what GODS plan is.  Don't know what my next step will be.  I still have 4 embies left but not sure when i'll be able to do it again or if i even want to.  I'm doing fine, my mom made me cry earlier cause she was but, i don't want to be sad.  I came this far to at least say i was pregnant for however many days and i'm thankful for that.  Thanks all for your support through this trying process.  I don't know what GOD want for me but all i can do is continue to pray.  Until next time.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Latlasan
SO sorry to read your post. Thinking of you^hugme^
KPx

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
so sorry to read your post hun xx  ^hugme^

amanda xx

·
Registered
4,960 Posts
Dont give up sweetheart, my thoughts and prayers are with you. Hope you prove them wrong

Katexx
^hugme^

·
Registered
12,048 Posts
so sorry to hear of you sad news hun ^hugme^
L x

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
oh dear

I am so so sorry it is always very hard infact dreadful when tx fails  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ although as you say it did work you did get your BFP if only for a few days until the horrid witch arrives  ^hugme^ please try and take some comfort from your embie staying if only for a short while  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

i had the same happen to me on my last IVf so i know where you are coming from  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

huge hugs and be  :'( for as long as you want it does take time to heal but it does get eaiser  ^hugme^ ^hugme^

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks ladies for all your responses.  Not sure what my next step will be.  I have consultation tomorrow afternoon so i guess i'll talk to the Dr and see what's next. I have 4 embies left and unless he's doing a pro-bono (freebie) i can't afford to do it no time soon.  Maybe next year sometime.  I may just see if while waiting to do that if he just want to try IUI.  I've done IUI in the past but because i did it a month hear and there in spurts then i don't think i gave it a chance to be effective.  i did it in '98 once, in '00 once and then in '01 like twice.  I may just have him try that befor i spend my money.  The first two cycles my insurance paid for 90% so i paid nothing really.  I can't afford to pay $3600 for it to not work.  Anyway thanks again ladies for all your support and i look forward to talking to you all soon.

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
:'(This treatment sucks sometimes. Still as you said, at least you know you can get pregnant. Just listen to Doctors, and get back on the damned rollercoaster!!!
armi
xox

·
Premium Member
10,615 Posts
lataslan -  i was preg for 1 week before i miscarried ( i knew for a week) and im grateful for that week of utter joy  :'( so i understand hun. i said wanted to wait a year as id lost 2 babies in 6 mnths but after 3 mnths wanted to get going again as another preg is the only thing to fill that empty space  :( :'( Although that was 3 years ago  :'( sending lots of hugs and make sure you pamper yourself in everyway possible  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

1 - 9 of 9 Posts