Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 95 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,622 Posts
one hour and 30 mins till I go home, I had to go and buy some lollypops about an hour ago in an attmpt to do something with my hands/mouth....its going well I pray for strength tonight.

Jenny thanks sooooo much for all you im and words of advice and kindness you have proved to be a strong pillar to me, It has given me a bit more will power because I will not let you down xxx thanks again you have been promoted to personal anti smoking officer!! ^police^ ^police^ ^police^ ^police^

I am sorry if I bombard you with posts It helps me no end I feel that if i admit my craving it is a sign of strength xxx
so everytime i have a craving your ladies are going to know about it !!!!

Thanks again
Tinks xxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
5,346 Posts
Tinks - If you love me you'll call me Jen or Jennifer !!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D   ;)

Of course i'm here for you hun !!! And anyone else that wants me !!!  ;)
Lots of Love
Jennifer (paso ^police^) !!!! hehehe (i never had letters after my name before !!!!  ;D

·
Premium Member
1,622 Posts
hi Jennifer31

God did I call you Jenny,

sorry honey I dont know what came over me !!!!

Forgive me please

Tinks

·
Premium Member
5,346 Posts
Forgiven !!!!   ;)
Only if you don't smoke though  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

By the way - don't call me God either - I'm not that good !!!  ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^

·
Premium Member
1,622 Posts
^shake^ ^shake^ ^shake^ ^shake^ ^shake^

Ok Ok bear with me i have given up smoking... is it normal to have a short temper as well I am very snappy with everyone today.

Tinks

·
Premium Member
5,346 Posts
awwwww Bless you hun - yes its normal to be snappy, its coz your body is missing something which it thinks it needs - I was very grumpy to start with - stick with it - you're doing really really well honey - I am sending lots of positive anti smoking energy over to you  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

I expect you are finishing work soon so take care and have a great evening with dh
xx xx xx

·
Premium Member
4,610 Posts
sorry to but in just being nosey

wanted to say well done all of  you, i stopped smoking in march 2003 i feel so much better for it, sometimes i do get the smell of someone lighting up and it makes me fancy a ciggy, but no way would i let myself down after all this time,

keep up the good work

luv pam xxx

P.s. it does get soooo much easier and it is definately worth getting through the first few weeks

·
Premium Member
1,622 Posts
hey girlies xxxx

Ok Day 3 of being a Non somker..... last night was a lot easier than the first night..... and this morning wasnt to bad either..... I will keep you posted if I fancy a *** I will post on here instead....

Thanks Girles xxxx

I dont smoke I dont smoke I dont smoke....
" would you like a ciggie" ??? TINKS REPLIES No thank-you I dont smoke!!!!!

^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^

·
Premium Member
5,346 Posts
^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ Yipee Tinks doesn't smoke !! Well done Tinks ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^

Well done Tinks - We are all proud of you - each day is easier than the last
Jennifer xx xx

·
Premium Member
4,394 Posts
^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^

Well Done Tinks .... You're doing Fab!!!!

Belinda xx

·
Premium Member
1,622 Posts
I am craving I am craving .... help it always gets worse after lunch/in the afternoon xxxx

10 reasons not to smoke ladies please and be very graphic xxx

Thanks

Tinks

·
Premium Member
5,346 Posts
1. Its not good for the baby you are longing for
2. It is shockingly bad for your health too
3. It stinks Tinks (!)
4. Your blood already has as much oxygen back in as before you ever smoked.
5. Your body has already begun to expel all the toxins from **** through your wee, sweat etc
6. The little hairs on your lungs (which you burned off) are growing again
7. Your sense of smell and taste are beginning to recover
8. You do not want to be beholden to a foul smelling stick anymore
9. You do not want the last few days to have been for nothing
10. Coz you won't let yourself down and don't want to have to admit on here that you had one !

Tinks - Your brain really thinks it needs nicotine - thats why you crave - But your brain is wrong on this one - you don't need it and you are better off without it - Come on - you are doing really well - where is your liquorice ?
Jennifer xx

·
Premium Member
1,622 Posts
Euewwwwwww

That will do it thanks  yuck nasty sicky smelly stinking ciggies

I DONT WANT YOU,

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Hi everyone

Tinks, well done you, you know it makes sense.  I gave up on 27/8/2004 and and everyone is right, it does get easier.  I know I'll think about wanting a cig for a while yet but I dont have the same cravings and think about less and less ;D.  Having acupunchure has really help me stay focused, though I'm a bit sick of having pins stuck in me at mo, lol.

Fingers crossed, hello!!  -  what happened to my 'giving up' thread??  It so nice of you to ask about me.  I have nt fallen off the wagon and doing really well.  How are you??

Good luck to everyone trying to stop the  ^evil^ weed.

Bec
x

·
Premium Member
1,622 Posts
Good morning ladies...

Well its day 4 of me being a non smoker..... and it is getting easier already... I have bought some sugar free lollies which help a great deal, my DH is being fantastic he is smoking outside and also he is not smoking in the car.

Where I live in Dubai my weekend is friday Saturday...

This is the time I am dreading, the weekend I think this will be the test for me. I have a birthday party tonight and I am going to my friends house on Friday..

Will any of you ladies be around on Sunday...??

Anyway bring on day 4

Love and hugs

Lisa

·
Premium Member
5,346 Posts
Awwwww Tinks - You are doing so well hun !!! Keep it up over the weekend - I will be popping in on Sunday to check on you !!  Don't tink you can just sneak one and get away with it   ;D  ^police^ ;D

Reb - Excellent - I gave up just a short while before you - Its so much better being a non smoker isn't it !!  Are you giving yourself treats with the extra cash ?  I bought myself some new clothes !!! (Spent more than a months *** money but never mind !!   ;) )  The savings from now on will have to be put by for my tx  ^eyes^

Jennifer
xx xx

·
Premium Member
1,622 Posts
hey ladies.... xxxx
Just got back from the pharmacy.. I felt like I bought the whole joint!!!

3 packs of baby asprin
2 packs of 1000 mg vit c
2 packs of pregnacare
1 bottle of calcium vits

lol I felt quite a health freak !!!! and I walked right past Mcdonalds my friend bought a cheesburger and I didnt...
How cool I have given up smoking- carbs- sugar- alcohol- caffine... so its not just the smokes which I am craving!!!

Anyway love to you all
Thanks for all your support xxxx I am as determined not to let myself down as I am not to let you girls down as well.... I think that is enough to see me through xxxx

·
Premium Member
5,346 Posts
You don't do things by halves do you Tinks !!!  My body would think my head had fallen off if i gave up all of that in one go !!!

Well Done - Keep Going xx xx xx  ;)

·
Premium Member
1,622 Posts
^roflmao^ ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^

Well I thought why not... if I can get it all done in one attempt rather that bit by bit!!! Its not easy though ..

You are helping soooooo much!! I have lost 2 kg already !!!! WHOOOPIEEEEEE

love and hugs xxxx

·
Registered
166 Posts
Hi girls,mind if i join you,i stopped smoking on saturday 18.09.
I'm really worried as i have tried to give up before and have usually fallen of the wagon by day ten  :-[.
Tinks well done hun keep up the good work.
I'm off to get another lollipop.Love Lisa 1 xx

21 - 40 of 95 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.