Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 95 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Morning girls,how we doin this morning.
Hi bels,one ciggie we'll let you off this one.
Hi Tinks,how you doin hun ,we all have occasional lapses,it only natural to go back to the one thing that has calmed you down when your stressed,i know i did the same thing last week because of stresses of work,but i stopped again on saturday night and haven't touched another since,we won't expell you,we all have slip up's take it from someone who has slipped up more times than i care to remember.
Take care all and keep up the good work.Love Lisa 1  :-*

·
Premium Member
1,359 Posts
Morning All  ^daisy^

I can't believe its nearly 2 weeks  :p, something tells me I'm doing too well for my own good here  ^confused^ and now I'm petrified I'm gonna slip  :-\
Showtime is always verys stressful for me and those that really know me can't believe I've chosen NOW as a time to give up (In all honesty I dont know what possessed me to do it NOW  ^smash^ ^zombie^ )
Got so much to do at the moment though I dont think I would have time to light up  ^roflmao^

Amanda - Thanks for popping and encouraging me along  ;)

Lisa1 - Its great to have you back, was getting a little quiet in here  ^afro^

Tinks -  Hope you've managed to jump back on the wagon today  ;)  You sure have had a rotten run of it lately with work and your neck but glad to see everything is turning round for you. 

Bels - How did the dinner party go, and did you banish them all to the garden  ^roflmao^

Got to get heaps done here today so mind will be preoccupied, also got my follow up tomorrow and feeling quite pleased that I will be able to say Ive quit now rather than sitting and admitting to being a smoker  :-[ (how many times did I feel like a naughty schoolgirl before with - "oh only about 10-15 a day")

Off to find some smiley stars, I think we could do with a reward system on our list - what do you all reckon?

Have a good day all
Loadsa Love
Jax
xxx

·
Premium Member
1,622 Posts
Yay I love rewards.. Can we do that ?

Or something... I am going mad on lollies today!!!

Tinks xxx

·
Premium Member
1,622 Posts
Ok so I am back on the waggon again, I have to say I am finding it hard... I only have 2 lollies left till the end of the day.... HELP I can do it I know I can. I started stimming yesterday, made a big boo boo and forgot to put the icklle needle on so DH stabbed me with the mixing one

OUCH  :'( :'( :'( :'(

Good luck ladies we can do it xxxxxxxxxx

I am due for EC on about the 23rd and et around the 26th If my follies wanna play ball !!!

Catch ya laters xxxxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
1,359 Posts
OO EE OUCH OO Tinks  :'(  :mad:  Bet that one hurt  ^smash^ ^oops^

You can do this Tinks, you only need those 2 lollipops, your lickle follies are growing nicely in there for your expected ec date  ;) and don't want any nasty hazy smoke in your system (keep that thought in your head for the rest of the day - it sure worked for me when i was last cycling  ^afro^ )

Still looking for some nice stars  ::) I've got to have something to look forward to ^pompom^ I'm going as crazy as you tinks  :p

Got to get ready for hosi, will update you all laters
Loadsa Love
Jax
xxx

·
Premium Member
1,622 Posts
hey jax thansk for the words of encouragement I will and I must do it...

I need a star next to my name for effort at least!!!!

Oh and yes it ******* hurt LMAO

Spk later

·
Premium Member
4,394 Posts
Morning Non-smokers! ;D

Tinks ... Ouch!!!!  You must now chant ... "MY FOLLIES DO NOT WANT TO PASSIVE SMOKE" several times a day ;D ;D Well done sweets ... you are doing well ... good luck with the stimming :)

Jax ... I wanna star too!! ;D ;D

My dinner party on saturday ... much smoking in the garden was done and as the wine flowed, I must admit I had a puff, but I am good now!!!! ;D ;D DH and I are much better ... I find the urges come in waves now, so I start cleaning the kitchen when that happens ... you should see my kitchen ... it sparkles  ^roflmao^

You are all doing so well ladies :)

Belinda x

PS ... my cat, ****, has stopped snoring since she gave up passive smoking ... come to think of it, so has DH ^roflmao^

·
Registered
85 Posts
hi ladies, i started injections today (menogon) had to get my friend to do it as my dh wimped out, any other ladies as scared of needles as i am, could not bring myself to even look at it never mind shot myself, i am the real wimp,  nats hope you are well  jay x

·
Premium Member
4,394 Posts
Bonjour non smokers (I have decide to be french today ^roflmao^)

Just wanted to say have a great non-smoking weekend.  I am very good now ... not too many lollies.

Tinks ... How you doing sweets? Ok?

Jax ... where's my star?? ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^

Lotus ... Happy Stabbing Sweets and Good Luck!

Off now ........Au Revoir ........ Belinda xxx ;D

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi girlies!! ::)

Im proud of you all, well after not quitting when i said i would i finally did it at 11pm last night! ^evil^
So having survived the 1st 24 hours without a ciggie, i would like to join you healthy peeps if that's ok? ;D
Feeling ok so far, also started sniffin yesterday, think that finally gave me the kick up the bum to sort myself out, dh still smokin  :mad: but he's cut down to about 6 a day so with a bit of luck he'll quit too ^afro^
Lou can i go on your list pleez, quit day 14th Oct thanks ;D
Hope you all survive the weekend...

Lotsa love Pol xx  ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hello girls

Do you mind if I join you?

I would have had a BFN today  (tTesting day) except the  ^witch^ found me on Wednesday.
I bought 20 B&H to console myself

Have just finished the last one and am never ever ever ever going to have one again ::) ::) (at least not 'til the next BFN)

I'm in town tomorrow so am going to go to Holland and Barrat and get some lickerish as I absolutely adore red wine, in fact if it came to a choice between red wine and DH I don't really know which one I'd choose

I have to smoke outside here as my boy has a dicky ticker and so I have not smoked indoors for ages and ages, with the weather getting colder etc shouldn't be too difficult to stop

DH completely disapproves of smoking,  although he doesn't make my life hell because I smoke and never objected to me  smoking in the house. He just pities me because I have the disgusting habit - which is probably worse

Come to think of it, none of my mates smoke either. I'm riddled with vices while he has all the virtues.
I hate myself for smoking, I feel like a weakling who has no control over herself. Does anyone else feel like that - a slave to a plant!

Anyway, here's to a smoke free future

Jo  XXXXXXXXXXXX

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
I've just started my first ivf (14 October 2004).  I gave up cigarettes on 13 October 2004.  I do hope I never start again!  ;D

·
Registered
166 Posts
Afternoon girls,yeah i'm back and still not a non smoker.
I am so chuffed at the moment it's now day 32 and i've had only one slip up in all that time and the cravings are getting easier.
Welcome skelly,sorry to hear about your bfn,we all feel like slaves to the evil weed but this little group really helps as we understand how it feels when you stop smoking,feel free to vent as much as you like when the craving get's to much.
Hi bel's,hows it going hun?
Hi Polly,how's it going day 3 and still not smoking?
Well i'll sign off for now,take care and keep up the good work,we can do this.Lol Lisa 1  :-* :-* ;D

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
hi everybody
              can i join to please
i have been stopped smoking 8 weeks now ^bow^lol i need to exersise abit tho ive put a few pounds on but rather that i suppose congrats to all of you hoes quit all the best to all of you love nikki

81 - 95 of 95 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.