Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gutted just doesn't come close to describing how I feel this morning. Got a BFN.

I haven't even cried about it yet. If I go there I don't know how to pull myself back at the moment. It just seems so unfair. Why me? (the usual!) comes to mind. Perhaps it's just not meant to be. Maybe I'll never have a baby.

Can't write anymore. Just wanted to say thank you for all the support everyone's given.

Janie xx :'(

·
Registered
36 Posts
So sorry for you Janie, will be thinking of you all day.

^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^

Your time will come

Deb

·
Registered
453 Posts
Janie, I am not able to say anything to make you feel better but I feel so bad for you. I was hoping with all my heart you would get a +.
I know the pain you are feeling as we all do here , look after yourself and Dh.
love Tj x ^Cuddle^

·
Premium Member
1,903 Posts
Janie,

So sorry to read your news, ^Cuddle^ take time to heal and remember dreams do come true

Love Kim xxxx

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
Janie,

I am so sorry sweetheart - you and your partner have a little healing time, you will get your wish - dreams do come true.

Mel

x x x

·
Registered
21 Posts
Oh Janie,
I am so sad for you. Been thinking of you all morning - what can I say, you must be heartbroken.
Lots of love from me, dearie xxxxxx :-*
Lynne

·
Registered
126 Posts
Janie

Really sorry to hear your news - time is a great healer but spend this time grieving over your loss :'(. You WILL get there in the end and your dreams of a family will come true - you only have to look at all the miracles that have happend on this site.

Take care and spend some quality time with you dh.

^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^

love

Michelle

·
Premium Member
380 Posts
Janie

I'm so sorry to hear your news this morning. IF is just so flipping unfair and I really wish I could make you feel better.

Sending you lots of love
Sophie
xx

·
Premium Member
6,719 Posts
Dear Janie

So sorry it wasn't to be this month. It's not fair .. life can be cruel at times but one day your dream will come true. Until then take some "me" time for you and DH and take care of each other.

Love and ^Cuddle^
Dee
xxx

·
Premium Member
6,838 Posts
Janie
I am so so sorry to read your news.
One day you will have your dream, this time was just not meant to be, take time with DH, and I wish you all the luck in the world for your future.

Love and ^Cuddle^

Jo
x x x

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Dear Janie

Sorry about your test result - take care of you and dh - it will be your turn one day - hang on in there hun

thinking of you
LB
x

·
Registered
476 Posts
aww Janie, I feel for you both, please don't give up your dream it will happen one day,take care of yourselves, sennding big hugs
love caron xx

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Dear Janie,

Been thinking about you all day - so, so sorry to hear your news - big ^Cuddle^ to you and DH - it is so unfair, so sad.

Take time now for yourself and DH to grieve and one day the clouds will begin to lift and you'll get strong again to try another go, I'm sure.

Hang in there.

Thinking of you,

Deb ^Cuddle^

·
Registered
354 Posts
Dear Janie
I am so so sorry, sending you masses of hugs ^group^ ^group^ ^group^ ^group^.
Take care love from Bev H xxx :-*

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
Dear Janie and dh

Sorry that this tx didn't result in the result you dream of. The tears are best off out than in. You've given a lot of support to others, so please take some back. Thinking of you.

Love Sue
xxxxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Janie,

So, sorry this wasn't your time ^Cuddle^

It'll happen for you, hun - look after you and DH

Thinking of you both, Lizzy xxx

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
janie
i am so sorry hun to read your sad news take time to yourself and dh sending you big hugs
lots of love lilly xxxx

·
Registered
4,191 Posts
Janie

Im sending you a really big ^Cuddle^.

I am so sorry.

Love

Jeanette xxxxxx

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi Janie,

I wish there was something I could say to make the pain go away, but as you know I just got a negative as well and it is hard to be optimistic, but lots of girls do get pregnant so we've got to just keep holding on to that thought that one day it will be us.

Thinking of you and dh, i'm taking at least 6 months out to try and give my body a rest and to see where to go next. You've now got to do what's right for you and your dh, but whatever you do, take of each other.

Love Debxx

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi janie - so sorry. You're always there for everyone, your posts on the message boards are testiment to that - so just know that we are here for you!

Don't give up hope - it will happen.

love
Sam
xxx

1 - 20 of 32 Posts