Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi really sorry about this depressing post but need to rant, just got a neg after 3rd and last icsi attempt.
Cant stop crying and dp cant do anything right at the moment, feel my time is up mybe im just not strong enough, has anybody else been an emotional wreck after a BFN ???  :'(

·
Registered
330 Posts
I am sending you very big hugs ^hugme^.  It's just absolutely awful and I am really feeling for you.  Take all the time you need at the moment to be with your DP and to look after one another.  I have been an emotional wreck after all my IVf failures and it's got worse with each attempt.  But on the up side, the pain will dull with time and you will feel more able to cope.  Don't make any big decisions about treatment just yet.  Wait till the dust settles a little.
Big hugs,  Kx

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kate- thank you so much for your reply, you have been through the mill yourself sending you hugs also ^hugme^
did you take things out on your dp, feel they seem to recover quicker he doesnt want to go through tx again i dont think ido but feel very sad.

Lot's of love
Sarahxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Hi
So sorry for you  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ You are definitely not alone in feeling this way.  I felt really really sad - lots of tears - 2 days off work - I am a teacher and couldn't face it at all.
I found/still finding my recent 4th DIUI BFN really really difficult to cope with - I wrote a diary in 2ww diaries under IUI which gives some details of how I was feeling. I am still finding it hard but we are about to have another go - if that is also a BFN I really don't know what we will do. It looks like IVF is our probable next step which really frightens me.

So sorry it hasn't worked - don't make any decisions yet you need it to become a bit less raw I think before thinking about next steps.

Take care
Tiny xxxx ^hugme^

·
Registered
258 Posts
Hi,

I'm so sorry you are feeling so down. I had my first BFN after ICSI this year and still struggle now. I know there's nothing I can say to make you feel better but sending you loads of  ^hugme^  ^hugme^  ^hugme^

Please don't make any decisions regarding your future yet. It's still too raw to make decisions like that.

Take care Hun

xxx

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you so much Tiny and Mrs Gally for your quick replies everyone is so supportive  :)
Tiny read your diary which helped me to see i am not alone in feeling like this, i am normally in control of my emotions and find it hard when i feel like this.
love and luck to you both  ^reiki^
sarahxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Hiya all just wanted 2 say how sorry I am to hear your news its devasting, i had 2nd icsi attempt had ET march 24th  unsucessful!! i completely understand. I am an emotional wreck, the only thing getting me through eachday is the thought of my 3rd icsi attempt, i also feel like time is running out i have very high FSH so time is ticking i will be devastated if 3rd try does,nt work. Good luck with eveything fingers crossed as they say third time lucky.xxx ^pray^

1 - 7 of 7 Posts