Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Deb P's other half here!!!! :eek:
Well!! we tested today, and we got a negative.
We both had a cry today,and then we took ourselves out for the day too keep our minds occupied.
I had a little cry on the quiet on the way home in the car.
Just my emotion's i suppose  :'(.
Well chin up as i said to my DW and bring on the next cycle.
Never give up faith,and keep going and be strong(thats me thinking).
I'm not going to let this beat us.
All the best everybody,i will be watching for you all in the background.
Excellent site for support,you are all Fab!!! ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^

·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts
Dear Deb & Dh

I'm so so sorry, its so gutting, sending you both love

Amanda xxx

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi Deb and Jon
Sending you both ^Cuddle^. I'm so sorry for your  ^BFN^  i know it does not help but i know what you are going through. Do not give up it will happen 1 day I'm sure. ^reiki^ thoughts for next time. If you need to chat anytime we are all ways on here.
Take care
Ralph and dw Tracey

·
Premium Member
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Deb P's other half here!!!! :eek:
Thank you for your kind words.It means a lot to me and Deb.
Once again thank you and all the best ;).
Thinking of you all.
Jon P.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Jon & Deb,

So sorry to read your news. Wish I could wave a wand and make your hurt go away. I always try to think that some cycles are nagative for a reason, but that doesn't help much. Only believe that the pain you're going through now will make the day you get that positive so much more meaningful and special. You're right my friend, it will work one day, it is gonna happen, just wasn't the right time this time.
Sending loads of  ^reiki^ and  ^hugme^'s for you both. Take time to grieve and then come back fighting!!

Take care of each other

Catch

^dancing spot^

·
Registered
371 Posts
Awww, so sorry to here about the -ive Jon. Give my love to Deb, plus a hug ^hugme^ We have been chatting on the IVF Chester thread.

Leni x

·
Premium Member
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Jon P here!! :eek:
Thanks Leni.
I dont think dw is upto chatting tonight,i have seen that you have been chatting on the IVF thread.
Everybody is so supportive on here,and i think it, is and will help us through the whole process.
What about you. How's is it going for yourself ;)

·
Registered
371 Posts
My FET has been cancelled coz I didn't ovulate so now going with a medicated cycle in June/July. Down but not out! :)
Totally understand how Deb must be feeling. Tell her we're here for her when she is ready, and you too of course.

Leni x

·
Registered
19 Posts
So sorry to hear that mate, stay positive and look after each other. Stay strong for DW but remember that your feelings should not be kept inside. There are alot of shoulders to lean on here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.