Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi
this is my first ivf i had my embryo transfer today i had one embryo which was a 6 cell that the nurse said was looking like it was going to a 7 cell,The transfer itself was a pretty amazing process where I saw the embryo get whoosed to the lining and stay there both docter and nurse said that was very good( I had 3 eggs retrieved one mutated,one didn't fertilise I am 40 years old)The nurse reasurred me it is a very good embryo. I have been told many conflicting things which I would like some clarity on ,if thats possible, asprin taking : the clinic i am at does not advocate it and says its your own choice, when does the implantation take place for the embryo? and what can I do to ensure sucess?

·
Premium Member
4,610 Posts
hi adanyah

i tried to post a reply to you earlier but my pooter is being silly this morning  :mad:

i'm not sure about aspirin as it wasn't mentioned at my clinic at all, but there are some posts about aspirin on other boards if i come across any i will post a link here for you

inplantation is from around day 5 to around day 11 post tranfer (usually everybody is different)

unfortunately there is nothing you can do to ensure sucess

sorry this post is rather to the point but i want to post it before i lose my internet connection again  ;D

good luck hun

pam xx
good luck

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Hi Saphy!! :)

I just want to wish you good luck !!!

Best wishes ^fairydust^

Stella

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
You're right!!!! :-[ :-[ :-[ ^oops^

I mean  adanyah  good luck with your ET!!!!!

sorry Saphy!!!! ^confused^

1 - 5 of 5 Posts