Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all I'm just wondering if anyone can help i suffer from pcos and the only symptom i have is weight gain my af's have alway been on time but for the last few months i have started to loose my hair i have dyed it a few times but its never happend before could this be a sign of my pcos becoming worse or a sign of something else i did think at one point that it could of been all the worry and stress that i have been through after my daughter was born and then needing surgery but as I'm not under stress anymore its starting to bug me a bit
any information would be great
love baby wisper

·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts
Yep, me too, same as Elaine.  I've got loads of little tufts of baby hair where it's all re-growing back. I lost hair daily for about 6 weeks last June when Millie was about 6mths old, I was really worried about it but then it suddenly stopped.

Vitamins I took to help but not sure they did any good ???

Amanda xx

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Baby Wisper......i had this too. I went through a few months where it felt like i was losing loads......did settle down though. I think it's really common after having a baby.

Lizzy xxx

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thank you all i feel better now i thorght something was wrong with me but it does sounds very common after having a baby i think i will try taking vitamins now i dont want to be bold for when i go on holiday lol
                                love baby wisper

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.