Premium Member
3,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
JandJ - Sounds good to me  ^reiki^ Friday isn't too far away now  ^reiki^

Love, Rachel x

·
Registered
165 Posts
Thanks hope it is real and not from that shot we have to mature our eggies althought that was on the 16th April so should be out my system by now.....

Future mummy ~ I know I am naughty and wasnt going to test but I was in tears earlier so upset as didn't know what this brown stuff was so did the test and didn't use first morning pee either so here's hoping....

How is everyone else doing??? Good luck for any of you that are having ET today xx

·
Registered
7,783 Posts
J&J may that +ve remain very very sticky and that your levels are good on Friday will be thinking of you ^reiki^

I knew just knew those  ^police^ pee stick police were being ignored...!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Bobbi & EBW

Thanks for your msgs....x

·
Registered
335 Posts
Have a great holiday Bobbi

Koko - 3 is still 3 and as I have been told so many times when I thought we'd get only 2 eggs - it only takes one. Pls try to keep positive, I know it's hard  ^pray^ ^pray^

Thanks Future Mummy - taking arnica tabs today and will have no more after tonight.

Gaye - hope you are well, I do hope I have some frosties for 'ron'  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Rafs - I hope you are taking it easy, when is your test date? I hope you haven't yet succumbed to the pee sticks like JandJ.. ^goodluck^

Julie-Anne, how's it going?

Big hello to Tots, Biddy, EBW and Shania

xx

·
Registered
87 Posts
GOOD LUCK JandJ!!!  There's no point suggesting you relax... you'll be all of aflutter.

Koko... as Northernfox said, it only takes one. Love and luck to you both for tomorrow.

Biddy

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hello girls......

Hope you all  well...... sorry i have been away...... signing on after a long time......i had bad morning sockness , but finally feel bit better now........

I have been reading a few posts back....trying to catch up...... lots of new girls here.....
I few i know Tots/ Future mummy/ Bobbi/ EBW.................. i hope u r all doing well...... i will be here more know with u lot......

JandJ- best of luck for ur result.... really wishing and praying that it is BFP.....

all the girls on the tww i wish u all the success and hope u get thru this difficult time....

I had my anomaly scan a few days ago...... thank God all is ok..... fingers crossed.... it stays that way....

still stressful.... it just never goes away.......

anyway ...more later.....
lots of hugs

Hush

·
Registered
165 Posts
Hi Hush

Thanks I am hoping its a BFP too I did do another dreaded pee test this morning got another +ve straight away. ^pray^ that this is my time am worried about tomo bloods...
How long does it take to get ovitrelle 0.25mg out of your system I am presuming this is well out of my system by now and nurse at HH did not tell me off for doing HPT just told me to rest.

How is everyone else on 2ww?

Jackie
x

·
Registered
78 Posts
Wow jackie ........ that is good news...... i am not exactly sure how many days it takes for ovitrelle to get out of body.... different answers from drs, but my dr said 5-7 days......
again the levels differ..... i think one should just never check early, at least after 12 days,miminum...... that is when i did it both times

anyway do rest and think positive.... ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

best wishes

·
Registered
7,783 Posts
hi hush missed ya!   :-*

jackie- this is why you shouldnt test coz you just end up querying the result  ;) that said I am cautiously optimisitic for you xxx

·
Registered
335 Posts
Hi Hush, glad you are feeling better now.

JandJ - keeping everything crossed for you for tomorrow ^goodluck^

I had my ET today, all went very well and I have two grade 1, 4 cell embryos on board - praying that they stay with me.  ^pray^
Test date is 13th May.

Out of our 5 fertilized embryos, 3 were of a high quality and two were not. We were advised by the embryologist that it was too risky freezing only one and recommended against it - so no frosties for me. I am sad but delighted I have two strong ones with me.

Koko - how did you get on today? Good I hope  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Love to all
xx

·
Registered
44 Posts
Well I now have two good quality, one a 2 cell and one a 4 cell on board. Thanks for all your  ^pray^ that my embies made it through the night. Like you Northan Fox my test date is the 13th May, hopefully the time will fly by!!
Good luck JandJ fot tomorrow.
Koko

·
Registered
165 Posts
KoKo and Northenfox ~ glad to hear all went ok for ET today hope all goes well for you in the 2ww...

EBW ~ I know I'm silly testing but after having the scare with the brown spotting I just felt I had to do something to get it clear in my head just hope that I am going to get the positive that I have been looking for tomo when I go to have my bloods done, in my head I am past the time it takes for ovitrelle to get out your system as I had this 16 days ago now and have read in alot of places on the net max it stays in your system is 12 days, O well am  ^pray^, got a phonecall from my cousin today to say she is pregnant so really hoping we can share the experience as it's her first.

Anyways will be in touch tomo peeps..

Jackie
x

·
Registered
375 Posts
Jackie - good luck for tomorrow, it all sounds very positive!

Northernfox and Koko - it sounds as if you've both got some great embies on board, all the best for your 2ww

I've got my op booked in for the 12th May.  I'm really not happy about having to leave Thomas.  My MIL will be looking after him and I find her quite hard to cope with although she is well meaning.  Luckily Thomas is a very early riser so I'll be able to see him before we have to leave for the hospital.

Take care everyone

Scooter x

·
Registered
165 Posts
Hi Scooter

Hope all goes well with your op ~ what are you having done?

Congrats on your baby boy aswell he looks so cute in that picture...

Well I guess I should be off to bed although cannot settle I am nervous as anything and feel sick about tomo, I know we all have to do it but it really is hard this business...

Anyways hope all of you out there are well and I'll let you know tomo or over the wkend my result.

Take Care

Jackie
xx

·
Registered
335 Posts
Good luck Jackie x

·
Registered
165 Posts
Thanks girls

OMG feeling so nervous everything is going right through me today......not good!

^pray^ ^pray^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Jackie
x

1 - 20 of 264 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.