Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New home  :)

Lots of love and luck to you all  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^pray^

Congratulations Northern Fox! Well done  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Rachel x

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
NF - congratulations! If you are from the West London area you can stay at Queen Charlottes - there is a consultant there who is really excellent with twins.

I'm not sure why they boot everyone out so soon these days - I had 2 weekly scans till 10 weeks with L and until 8 weeks with Z. Definitely a great stress reducer. Anyway FMC on Harley Street do a great viability scan (anytime before the nuchal) if you need some reassurance. EPUs wont tend to look at you unless you are bleeding or in pain unless you have been specifically referred by a recurrent m/c clinic.

Hello everyone else
Betty

·
Registered
7,783 Posts
just bookmarking new thread!  ;D

hi everyone ^wave^

·
Registered
165 Posts
NF ~ YAY omg how exciting how are you feeling about it all???

What was your reaction when you saw 2 lil heartbeats going on the screen??

Jacks
xxx

·
Registered
572 Posts
Big Hello to All

I have taken today off work as I can feel my ovaries vibrating in my belly everytime I walk... very odd sensation!  I had my final injection last night and woke this morning feeling slightly strange to have a day off jabbing... yay  ;D

Trying to hold it all together... but DH and I are really excited about the next stage.

love gaye  ;D  ;D  ;D

·
Registered
87 Posts
I hope you get lots of lovely eggs Gaye! Take it nice and easy and look after your precious cargo. And have a good feed this evening. I enjoyed egg collection... it's the drugs! All the best for yours.

Biddy

·
Registered
335 Posts
Thanks Rachel, I notice you had twins - how did you cope?

Ali M, you have all this to look forward to, I'll certainly be taking tips from you - I'll need em!
Did you appear to put on lots of weight straight away or is that down to the hunger I'm experiencing - my clothes already don't fit so it could be what I'm eating ;D

Gaye, fantastic news about EC tomorrow, I was soooo excited too but apprehensive about having enough follicles - something you don't have to worry about. I can't believe how lucky I've been. Good luck, I'll be thinking of you. ^goodluck^

Julie, how is the 2ww treating you?  ^idiot^

Thanks for the advice Betty but I'm a Herts girl - when I make my antenatal booking appt I'll find out which local hospital is best, however I think I have a choice of two. (Harlow or Welwyn)

Jacks how are you keeping, I cried when I saw my two jumping beans.

All the best Scooter, 14th June - not long now at all. That's the day I go on holiday so you'll be a week further down the line by the time I get back.

Does anyone have any info or facts on flying during the first trimester?

Big hello's to EBW, FM, Woo, Secret Broody, Koko, Bobbi, Biddy - I hope you are all keeping well

xxx

·
Registered
131 Posts
^hello^ everyone,

just got back from another business trip.  Lots going on here....

i have to do all my reading and will catch up with you all later.

good luck to everyone cycling and testing soon  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Rafs xxxx

·
Registered
375 Posts
Gaye - all the best for EC ^reiki^

Scooter

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Hi all,

just a quick one as already been on here for too long doing my fet 2ww diary.

Gaye- sending you lots of positive vibes for your ec tomorrow  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ let us know how many you get and remember what I told you- ec is not nearly as bad as you imagine it will be  :)

Hi to all and thanks for the good wishes which are much appreciated. Will post to all soon but knackered now

Julie xxx

·
Registered
131 Posts
NF - how exciting!!! Twins!!!!  ^clapping^ ^clapping^

Gaye - good luck tomorrow  ^reiki^  ^reiki^

Julie - hope you're doing ok my love  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ keeping everything crossed for you ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Scooter - wishing you all the best for upcoming treatment

hello betty, ali, biddy, j&J, ebw, bobbi, FM, koko.

Nothing much to report here - just been working hard and been travelling for work.  I'm glad to be back home for a while.  DH has been awaay for work too, i see him tomorrow.  I cannot wait!!!

Good luck to everyone cycling.

rafs xxx

·
Registered
120 Posts
NF - I found I put on quite a bit of weight as the result of the treatment (particularly during stimming), and that never went away.  I was also ravenous all the time, which I'm sure didn't help.  By about week 12 there were only certain clothes I could still wear, and by week 14 I was in to full on stretchy maternity stuff.  Re flying - everything I read seemed to indicate that there was no particular risk to pregnancy in flying, apart from slightly increased risk of DVT which you can limit by moving around and wearing some extremely attractive support stockings.  I would definitely take the opportunity to travel now, while it's still easy for you to move around.  Things will only become more uncomfortable as time goes by!

Julie - hope you manage to get some R&R over the weekend and that your little embies are settling in nicely.

Gaye - hope EC has gone ok - let us know how you have got on!!

Love to all
Ali
x

·
Registered
572 Posts
Hi All

Well egg collection went well today... can't really remember too much of it due to the drugs, DH and nurses amused with my hiccups!

We got 10 eggs, so pleased.  Now the 24 hour wait to see how many fertilized  ^pray^  ^pray^.

Thanks so much for the well wishes... you guys are great... and no thats not the drugs talking  ;D

love gaye

·
Registered
335 Posts
That's brilliant Gaye - well done.
Keeping everything crossed now for your little embies - you may get some snow babies if you are lucky  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Thanks Ali, sounds the same - starving all the time and I've put soo much weight on. Just wondering how I'm going to keep hiding this from work for another 6 weeks! Arrggghhhh.

Have a good weekend everyone.
xxx

·
Registered
120 Posts
Gaye - that's fantastic.  10 eggs!!!!  At this rate, chances are high that you will be able to select the best embies for ET.  How funny re the hiccups, I had exactly the same!!  I was very woozy due to the drugs but was reminded by DH that the first thing I said after EC was "does everyone get the hiccups or is it just me".  The nurse apparently assured me that lots of people get the hiccups, so you're not alone!

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
Gaye, well done ! lots of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ for ET

Hello to all, was in Paris on business and quite busy in general, going to see SATC tomorrow, ticket price includes a cosmopolitan  :) or bubbles and some food, in an independent cinema. Can't wait. DH is coming along! :)

Nice week end all,

Future Mummy

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Gaye- wow 10 is a great number- sending lots of sticky fertilisation vibes ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ Good luck for ET on Monday.

FM- enjoy the film :)

Have a great weekend all

Julie xx

·
Registered
86 Posts
Morning everyone!

Just catching up with the msgs on the board.

NF- Congratulations! that's a fantastic news!

Gaye- well done for your egg collection. All the best for the fertlisation and ET.

FM- hope you enjoyed the film. Do you often go to Paris ? I used to travel to France a lot for business too but not anymore and missing it...

Juli-Anne- All the best  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

For me, about to have my suppressed scan on Tuesday. Was surprised to see AF today. Has anyone got AF when being under buserilin?

Sara xx

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Hi Sarah,

I've always had an AF with buserlin- to thin the lining- completely normal  ;D ;D ;D Good luck for Tue

Gaye- hope you had good fert over night  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Julie xx

·
Registered
572 Posts
Hi All

Just passing through to let you know that we got 6 eggs fertilised.

^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^ for our little embies

love gaye

1 - 20 of 254 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.