Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
^birthday^ ^birthday^ ^birthday^ ^birthday^ ^birthday^ ^birthday^

^festival^ ^party^ ^pompom^ ^surprise^ ^jumpin^ ^banana^ ^gift^ ^afro^ ^congrats^

Iestyn

We hope you have a wonderful birthday tomorrow. you are a very special little boy who has brought so much joy to your mummy and daddy. I know your mummy thinks your growing up too quick well thats cos she waited so long for you and this year has gone very quickly.
Well we hope you get lots of pressies i am very sorry our card will be late Joe hasnt been well but it is on its way.
Cant wait to see you again in April when you will probably be running around.

Love Aunty Kim,Uncle Paul and Joe xxxx
^birthday^ ^birthday^ ^birthday^ ^birthday^ ^birthday^  ^birthday^

·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts

Dearest Iestyn

Your 1st Birthday ! Wow !!!

You Have Made Your Mummy & Daddy So Happy, You Are The Absolute Apple Of Their Eye's And You Are So So Loved.

I Hope Your First Birthday Is Full Completely Of Love And Happiness.
Happy 1st Birthday Gorgeous !!

With Much Much Love
Amanda,Ian & Millie
x x x x x x x x x x x x

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY IESTYN

^festival^ ^gift^ ^festival^ ^gift^ ^festival^

Have a fantastic day,you have made your mummy & daddy very happy

I bet mummy&daddy will as much fun as you

LOVE LISA&CLIVE,HANNAH

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
Dear Iestyn

Happy 1st Birthday

I'm sure you're going to have a fantastic day, get very spoilt and make your mummy cry lots of happy tears. You are very precious and very much loved. Have a fantastic day sweetheart.

Loads of love, kisses and hugs

Jayne, Jack & Ben xxx ^festival^

·
Premium Member
6,624 Posts
Aww, thanks girls, can feel myself welling up now! Really must get to bed, got a fab day ahead of myself and lots and lots still to do.

We are picking my mum up from the station first thing, then going swimming for 10.30, back home for 11.30, then party come open house from 1.30pm!!! Hectic hectic hectic, but hey all in the best cause ever.

^itsaboy^ ^surprise^ ^cloud9^
7.23pm on 5 November 2003 the most beautiful little boy arrived into this world (screaming the place down! and the volume's never got any lower) and made his mummy and daddy the happiest and proudest people alive, the tears flowed........... I didn't think such happiness, such love, such fullfilment was possible - but this little man has proved that it is and so much more!
^itsaboy^ ^surprise^ ^cloud9^

Think a few tears will flow today too!

We love our little boy, Iestyn, much much more than any words could possibly describe.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
4,191 Posts
Dear Iestyn

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY GORGOUS!!!!

^birthday^ ^gift^ ^birthday^ ^gift^ ^birthday^ ^gift^

Have fun!

love

jeanette xxxxxx

·
Premium Member
8,291 Posts
^birthday^ ^birthday^ ^birthday^ ^birthday^ ^birthday^ ^birthday^ ^birthday^ ^birthday^ ^birthday^ ^birthday^ ^birthday^ ^birthday^ ^birthday^ ^birthday^

Happy 1st Birthday Iestyn xxx

You are going to have such a wonderful day, with lots of cards and pressys and lots of people remembering this time last year when you came in to the world and made sooo many people so very happy.

Sue - dont know about you shedding some tears - your post made me as well!! Beautifully worded!

Enjoy your very special day Iestyn.

Love and a million huggles.

Debs xxx

^monkey^ ^monkey^ ^monkey^ ^monkey^ ^monkey^ ^monkey^ ^monkey^ ^monkey^ ^monkey^ ^monkey^ ^monkey^ ^monkey^ ^monkey^ ^monkey^

·
Registered
949 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY IESTYN​

^gift^You are a very special little boy who deserves a wonderful day today and lots of love and pressies. Sending you hugs, kisses and giggles as you celebrate your first birthday. ^gift^

Sue... your post is so loving and shines the deepest love and affection that you have for your precious little boy. We can feel all of the warmth just radiating from your words and whilst I know the past year has flown by for you, may you have so many more filled with laughs, hugs and sweet moments which will fill your lives with memories that are just so precious.

Will be thinking of you today!

Love Dawn x

·
Registered
221 Posts
Dearest Iestyn,  happy 1st birthday

You are such a wonderful and special little boy.  Which is why we are so happy to be able to share it with you.

^gift^  ^birthday^  ^gift^

see you later

lots of love

shelley, steve and Madison xxx

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
Wishing you a very special 1st Birthday Iestyn

Have a fab day with your very special mummy and daddy

Lots of love

Mel, Tony and Jessica
x x x x

·
Registered
417 Posts
^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE MAN - HOPE YOU, MUMMY AND DADDY HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY.
^birthday^ ^birthday^ ^birthday^ ^birthday^
Love Karen XX :-* :-*

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
Dearest Iestyn

Wishing you a
wonderful wonderful
first birthday today

^birthday^ ^birthday^

Your first birthday and the fireworks are just for you! ;D

Love Sue, Clark & Chloe
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Sue & Dion

You have a very special gorgeous son, and no wonder you are so proud of him. I can't believe it's a year ago today, so goodness knows how you must be feeling.

Love Sue, Clark & Chloe
xxxxxxxx :-* :-* :-*

PS - so looking forward to seeing you!

·
Premium Member
6,838 Posts
^festival^ ^festival^ Happy Birthday
Iestyn !!!! ^festival^ ^festival^

Hope you have had a lovely day, Iestyn you have made your mummy and daddy complete, you are gorgeous, and so so loved :) :)

Lots of love
Jo and Paul
x x x

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
IESTYN

^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^ 1 TODAY ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ~ HOPE YOU GOT LOADS OF PRESSIES,

Lizzy and Kitty xxx

·
Premium Member
6,719 Posts
Happy Birthday Iestyn

I hope you have had a wonderful day
and
got all the pressies you so deserve.

I hope that Mummy and Daddy
have had a brilliant day too.

Lots of love
Dee
xxx
;D ;D ;D

·
Premium Member
6,624 Posts
Hi Girls,

What a day!  One well and truely to be remembered, as was this same day last year.

I can't get over just how much money the whole of Bristol/UK have spent on fireworks this year to celebrate Iestyn's first birthday!!!  You should see it here - I knew my little man was special, but just goes to show how special he must be with so many people celebrating (ssshhhhh - who dared to say it was for 'Guy Fawkes')!

This is the first time I think I've managed to sit down all day.

Iestyn woke at around 5am this morning, cried on and off until 6 - when Dion brought him into bed with us, where he played (just as well it was his birthday, so I did have a bit of humour at this time of the morning).

I then went downstairs at 7, got him a bottle of milk and brought it to bed, where he then guzzled it and proceded to puke over my duvet for the second time this week, and when I say puke - I really mean PUKE!

Anyway, he seemed to feel much better after that and later managed some toast.

Last night Dion put together his pressie - we bought him the Fisher Price Laugh and Learn Home, whilst I decorated the downstairs with Balloons and banners.

We brought him  downstairs around 7.30am, he made a bee line for the Home and played and played and laughed and played some more.

I then had to get over to the railway station to pick up my mum at 9.15am and then we took Iestyn for his swimming lesson.  He was so tired, having been awake since 5am, but managed to pull out all stops and show his nanny just how great he is in his swimming classes, including his underwater swims.

The instructor left a couple of minutes at the end of the class and got everyone to swim together in the middle of the pool and whilst in a little circle and got everyone to sing happy birthday to him.

It was lovely, it was the first time (apart from Dion and I singing to him in the morning over and over again), that others sang it to him.  Bless him though, he was so tired and just snuggled into me.

He fell asleep before he was even put in the car and when we got home slept for a good time which allowed me to prepare the food for his party and blow up 30 Helium Balloons that covered our living room ceiling - it looked so magical, he was in awe!

His friends started to arrive shortly after 1.30, the majority being there until around 4ish - including ShelleyAngel with the ever gorgeous Madison (who I must say is such a poser with the camera - I have Iestyn who is always so serious in his piccies and then there's Madison, who smiles on cue everytime!  Shelley - lovely to have you both share this special day with us, thanks for your help today.

and then just a couple trickled in and then it got busy again, right up until 6.30 - when his Godparents left and he just flaked, didn't even get a shower, just straight up to bed!

But before then, when all his Godparents and a couple of friends were there, we all suddenly started singing happy birthday to him again - Well, you should have seen him, he just sat there in the middle of the room, reality dawning on him, this singing, this song, was just for him and the beam on his face was priceless!

He has had some lovely pressies, but most of all, the love and friendship of so many. 

I think Dion felt a little intimidated earlier in the day as he was surrounded by so many women (I know, most men's dream) and talk about every excuse to try and escape the house for a while, which included picking my neice up from school.  I knew he was so desperate to go, that I knew he was not listening to Stacey when she was telling him where he had to go - he obviously just assumed he knew which schoold she went to.

A little after 3.15 (school's out at 3.10 - but fortunately Courtney never really gets out before 3.20), I got a call, 'am I at the right gates - you know the one's in Memorial Road'.  Courtney's school is not in Memorial Road!  So he then did listen to me and finally sussed out where he should be going.

Despite this, he said he's had a great day, can't believe a year has gone by and just keeps saying over and over 'I can't believe we have been blessed with such a gorgeous son' - Now how can I argue with that! 

Enough of my waffle, thanks for all your lovely birthday wishes.

Love,

Sue xxxxxxxx

P.S.  I've got a bit choked up reading some of his cards, but at the moment have such a lot still on this weekend, that I've not allowed myself to really reminisce too much and think too deeply, because I can not release the real (Happy) tears just yet, coz they wont stop too easily.

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sue

Lovely post. So glad you all had a lovely day. Could just imagine Iestyn loving everyone singing to him.
I know it seems like the time is flying by but you have lots of fun things going to be happening too. I cant believe Joe will be 3 in January but he is lots of fun and has us in hysterics with some of the things he does.
Hope you enjoy Chloe's christening and let me know how you get on  Monday.

Love Kimx x  x

·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts
Dear Sue

Lovely lovely post :)  What a day you all had ! It sounded truly magical and just as you had planned :)

With much love to you all
Amanda xxx

·
Premium Member
8,291 Posts
Sue,

Sounds like you all had a perfect day (well apart from Dion going to the wrong place  ;D  ;D )

It wasnt just the people of Bristol celebrating Iestyns birthday with fireworks - they obviously know how special he is up here as well because we had them too  :)

Have a lovely weekend.

Love

Debs xxx

1 - 20 of 30 Posts