Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I had a scan on Friday just to check if everything is ok endo wise before I start my next tx.

Sonographer said my overies and womb are fine, though she did see a cyst on my right ovary but thought it's most likely a corpus luteum cyst which is normal after ovulation. My clinic didn't seem to be concerned at all about this. I just hope she's right. I had to abandon a fresh cycle in June because of a cyst. The reason I was given was that the stimms would just feed this cyst with no benefit going to my follies. I don't want this to happen again and don't know what to do now. Should I ask for another scan before starting the stims? As I'm on the short protocol I'll start stims on day 3 of my cycle and would have my first scan about day 8.

Also on Friday eve. I had some pain from my right ovary for a couple of minutes then it stopped. Just wondering if this means the cyst burst and has gone now? I have the occasional twinge on Satruday and Sunday but it's gone now.

Sushi

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
If they think it was a corpus luteum then no need to worry at all. If you will worry then best to have a scan about day 4-7 of your next cycle to see if it is stillthere which it shouldn´t if a CL as these should go when you have a bleed.

Ruth

1 - 2 of 2 Posts