Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Ladies!  :)

Mmm, bit of a strange one.  I'm 7 weeks pg tomorrow and have rang my clinic this morning, after an explanation of my symptoms, they have asked me to go in and see a doctor tomorrow and have an earlier scan tomorrow morning.

My symptoms are strange, I've had night sweats, very swollen tummy, frequent headaches!  These I could deal with and put down to symptoms of the lovely cyclogest and dexamethasone  ;D  I noticed yesterday though that everything downstairs is puffy too, the pubic area is squidgy and plump and internally when inserting cyclogest it is really tight, fleshy and bumpy, also lots of twinges in the pelvic area?  This has got worse overnight too, hence ringing the clinic.

Has anybody had anything similar, ideas as to what it may be?

Louj x  (going slightly  ^idiot^ crazy!)

·
Registered
6,581 Posts
It sounds normal to me!

I had all that - have you any morning sickness? I had no sickness, but plenty of headaches. I think it's a symptom of having a boy, personally.  :)

Try not to worry! This is the worst bit for worry, I know, but your symptoms don't sound too terrible.

xxxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
1,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Miranda

Thank you so much for your reply, was the downstairs region that I was more worried about  ;D, so you've put my mind at rest!

No sickness for me yet, although do feel nauseous from time to time.

Love the bump picture, hope the weather holds for your maternity leave!

Louj x  :)

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
Hi Louj

It sounds pretty normal to me but better get checked out by your clinic.

^goodluck^

x x x x x

·
Premium Member
4,758 Posts
Hi Louj,

The nether regions sound normal to me. Unfortunately, my ever so insensitive DH, on the night before our wedding, informed his mates in the pub that since I had got preggy, I had developed 'fat flaps'!! I only found out about this when I was heavily preggy and very hormonal!! (One of DH's mates is engaged to my best mate) I can laugh about it now but I was ready to castrate DH and then divorce him for that!!  ;D ;D ;D

They do return to normal.............. eventually!!

·
Premium Member
1,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks girls!  ;D  Feel much better now  ;D also had a good laugh too!

Will update you on my fat flaps tomorrow lol lol lol x x x  It's also inside too, that was what was really perturbing  ;D

Louj x  ;D ;D

·
Registered
6,581 Posts
Kitten - I remember your post on the fat flaps remark! Reckon it was memorable?  ;D

Hope you punished him adequately for that one!  ^bigbad^

·
Registered
6,581 Posts
Oh you'll need it. These things are always SO useful to have in reserve!

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
Good luck Hun  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

I had the lot and got a son at the end of it  ;)

Try not to worry you will be fine  ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Kelli

·
Premium Member
5,678 Posts
Sounds normal to me & it's all to do with increased blood flow down there. I found cyclogest gave me those twinges down there as well!

·
Premium Member
1,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi  Ladies!

Professor Waffle Thank you for your reply!  :)  The clinic were not concerned and prescribed Canesten for thrush  ::)

Back on Friday for another scan, my dates were slightly out as my clinic goes from ET not EC like FF date calculator?  Hoping we see a heartbeat, all other was good last Friday, fetal pole, sac etc.  Was a little concerned at no heart beat at 6 + 4 but lovely ladies on here have assured me this can often be the case.

Louj x  :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts