Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dh and I have referred ourselves to the Wessex Fertility clinic in Southampton as we had some bad news with reference to dh SA on 10.3 and were told that the way forward would be IVF.

Has anyone been here at all? We've booked in a consultancy appointment for this Thurs and they will do another SA so I'm hoping the hospital we went to go the original results wrong.

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Hi Kinger
I had my first IVF attempt with Wessex (but that was 12yrs ago!) after spending many years with my head in the sand me and my dh went back there recently for our consultation to start again, they are very experienced, but I have had a few issues with them and have now decided to go to Salisbury fertility centre, I have also been in contact with another ff member who has also decided to go the same way as me, if you would like to know more about our decisions then please feel free to send me a personal message, but at the end of the day it will be down to your own feelings once you have met the team there, I wish you both luck
Dydie

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Hi Kinger
I have sent you an email, I hope you get your questions answered no matter what you decide to do, good luck, I am here anytime,
Dydie xxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks....I'll log on when I get home (at work at the moment and just thought I would sneak on and take a look)  Really appreciate it.

Kinger
x

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.