Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I am really worried and didn't know where else to turn.
I had two blasts transferred on Wednesday and had a little pink discharge yesterday (5dpt) and some blood this morning along with a feeling like my period is about to arrive in earnest.
I have spoken to the clinic who say it's normal and say it would be unusual to get your period at this time because I am taking the gestone progesterone injections each night, which are supposed to keep your period at bay.
I have searched the net but not found many people who have got their period while on these jabs -most people seem to complain about this happening to them while they are on the pessaries.
Has anyone else got their period while on these injections?
My friends who are going through the same treatment cycle as me all think it's good news but I feel absolutely devastated and am sure it is all over.
If anyone has any glimmer of hope for me or had a similar story I could really do with hearing it.
Just curled up in bed hoping that if I don't move the inevitable won't happen and the bleeding won't get any heavier - although this is the way my period usually starts so am not hopeful.
Many thanks for your advice in advance.
Caroline

·
Registered
539 Posts
HI, I have just found this post and wondered what your outcome was? I had pink spotting 5 days past my transfer too but havent tested yet. xxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
277 Posts
Ladies Hi!

I was on pessries and had pink spotting 5dpt and I  got my BFP. Turned out to be implantation bleed so dont give up hope

good luck and stay away from the hpt until your test day lol

Luv c xx

·
Registered
539 Posts
Oh thanks fly girl. I was worried it was a bit early for me as my embies were frozen on day 2 and one was 5 cell when transfered (should be 4 cell on day 2) and the spotting was the evening of the 5th day past transfer so if it was implantation it must have been early! Thank though, I will try to stay positive x

1 - 4 of 4 Posts