Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I did a really silly thing after someone else telling they tested on Day 9 past ET and got a BFP, so today against everyones advice I decided to test I am doing a medicated FET and my OTD isn't for another week. I got a BFN and sobbed hysterically all afternoon so is this the end?  I don't feel as if I am away to come on I have had nausea for the past 3 days and I am still peeing for scotland but apart from that no other symptoms I know I was really naughty!!!  ^bigbad^I am trying to not get too down about it  :'(

sarah x

·
Registered
8,127 Posts
Too early norty girl!  ^police^

Kay xxx

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
^hugme^ step away from those pee sticks sweet heart, its fair too early to tell.
Stay strong and positive, and wait now till your OTD, forget todays result it means nothing.
Those embies are still bedding in for the long haul.
Take care hun
any more pee sticks and I will send the  ^police^ round.
Love TQ.XXX

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
Way to early hun, Step away from the pee sticks  ^police^  ^police^  ^police^

^hugme^ Try not to get upset, you still have another week till test day and it can all change  ^hugme^

Nikki xx

·
Registered
359 Posts
Hi Sarah

I tested day before my OTD and got a BFN - on OTD I got a BFP!! So wait until then hun and don't worry  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
7,317 Posts
one of the girls on my cycle buddies thread got BFN on OTD (day 14) then BFP on day 16 as it was a late implanter.  She is now about 27 weeks pregnant and all is well  ^hugme^  just look upon it as now you know the trigger has all gone so if you test on OTD and get  BFP you won't be worrying about if its the trigger or not.  ^hugme^

·
Registered
104 Posts
Saze,
Your a nutty mare mrs dont trust your piddle sticks dont cry either stress wont help hunni.
PMA all the way catch up with ya in chat soon hunni  ^hugme^.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
THanks ladies I am still getting the nausea and went out with the girlies to a friends wedding tonight so that has kept my mind off it and I have stuck to the orange juice all night! I have been getting a new pain in my right ovary region it is very painful and sharp almost like a stich but it takes my breath away and makes me want to throw up any ideas??

sarah x

·
Registered
8,127 Posts
oooooooooo let that be those embies snuggling in!

Kay xxx

·
Registered
338 Posts
Hi,
How naughty are you??  ;)
As the other girlies have said it's way too early to test. I had to wait till day 17 to test officially to rule out false results. I've had bad nausea since day 9 after ET and I got a BFP so it could be a good sign. The pain could be implantation pains. Try and stay positive. Miracles do happen.
Sarah xx

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I know I really regret testin early I'm making myself ill over it!  :'( :'( I woke up this morning feeling like I was grieving and it's gone on for the rest of the day I have cried off and on all day  :'(

sarah x

·
Registered
338 Posts
Hi Sarah (great name  ;) )
Aww  ^hugme^ It's such a hard time isn't it? You're bound to be emotional sweetie, it's all the hormones running around. My heart goes out to you as I sent myself into a right tizzy during 2ww. I'm sure your embies will be snuggled in tight and holding on in there. Try not to worry (easier said than done, I know) what will be, will be. You can't do anything other than wait it out. If you want to have a good ol' rant, do so. It doesn't matter if it doesn't make much sense just get it out of your system sweetie. Us girlies are here for you.
Sending you lots of  ^hugme^ and  ^reiki^  ^reiki^
Try and stay strong, you never know what could happen!!
Sarah xx

·
Premium Member
380 Posts
Hiya

I am an obsessive and early tester.  I tested on day 10 and there was nothing, and I mean nothing.  Not a shadow of a hint of a trace of a line and believe me I looked (held it up to the light, even took it apart  :-[ ).  The next day I tested again and there was a line (very faint but definitely there) which got darker every couple of days.

It really is possible to test early and see nothing and then test on your official day and get a BFP.  ^hugme^  I really feel for you though because the waiting is a killer.  It's not over yet and your negative test means nothing.

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^  Wishing you loads and loads of luck,

VIL
xxx

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
Hi

I definately agree that its too early to test.  I would not test again until your official test day.

And wishing you lots of luck  ^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^

x x x x x

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Hiya

I tested from day 9

BFN, day 10 BFN, Day 11 BFN, Day 12 BFN, Day 13 BFN, Day 14 on a peestick, guess it was a BFN, i had a BETA on day 14 and had a level of 109 so was a ^BFP^

Naughty girl for testing!
^police^ ^police^ ^police^

^fingerscrossed^ for a ^BFP^

Love Em

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ladies If I was to use a pregnancy test today day 13 does it have to be first thing in the morning urine??

sarah x

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
Hi Sarah

I would say if your testing early then it definately has to be the first wee of the day as that's more concentrated  :)

^reiki^  ^pray^  ^reiki^  ^pray^

x x x x x

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Hi Sarah,

I tested BFN 14 dp ec  :( BUT........ I re-tested BFP  ^BFP^ at 17 dp ec  ^rainbow^ ^rainbow^

Good Luck for testing  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Reality xx xx

1 - 18 of 18 Posts