Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondered if this has worked for anyone. Our consultant says my FSH level is too high for another cycle of IVF (we were successful with our first try, but very sadly lost our little one at 3 months). He's mentioned trying clomid with IUI, but I can't say I'm optimistic about our chances.

Would love to hear from anyone who's had IVF and then moved back onto IUI with Clomid.

Abby
x

·
Registered
630 Posts
Hi Abby,

Sorry to hear of your loss. I have a friend who had her first child following IVF. Before going back for another IVF to try for a second child she decided to try clomid.  She fell pregnant after her 2nd month on Clomid and is due in December. So it does happen.

Good luck,

Holly

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Holly, thanks so much for your post.

I know having achieved a BFP (and three months pregnancy) through IVF that in theory we could conceive again, but sometimes it's so hard to believe (we're still trying naturally, but no joy). I'm also not sure I can carry on with various txs, after so much disappointment and pain, so just trying to weigh things up. It's very helpful knowing that it is possible though.

Thanks again,
Abby
x

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.