Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Ladies

I wonder if you can help me?
I have not had any mention of any issues from the numerous scans and we have had 2 fresh ICSI and an FET and nothing but have failed to achieve a successful pg!
I am having a Hystoroscopy next month but I know they do not expect to find anything but they are trying to find out why I have bleed in everything 2ww even having 100mg of Gestone in our last cycle!

I have always said I do not have pain in sex but the longer this goes on I noticed that I do get a sharp stabbing pain in my left ovary area when I have sex, generally when in deep positions ie: missionary or me on top is uncomfortable at times...

I was wondering has anyone been told there is nothing wrong, never found anything in scans or during tx and then had further investigations to find that there is ACTUALLY a problem ie: Endo!

Or should this have become obvious when having the tx if I did have something?

Thanks in advance,

LOL Spangle xxx

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Hiya Spangle

A very quick reply from me for the moment as dinner is overcooked!

I had lots of blood tests, scans, hysteroscopys and the likes and nothing was ever picked up

I had a laparoscopy and they picked up the Endo

this is quite common as the only real way to diagnose endo is via a laparoscopy or laparotomy, however if you have Endometriomas (endo cysts) also known as chocolate cysts these can be picked up on a scan but the actual endo is very very rarely seen.

Its quite possible that they havent missed anything during your cycles as endo is invisible to the naked eye alone

Em

1 - 2 of 2 Posts