Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am hoping this is the last time I have to bother you, other wise you will be banning me from asking questions.

Last night I was severly consitpated, (tmi moment) and I was having to strain really hard, and I noticed a funny sensation in my tummy, it felt like something sloshing about, a bit like when you squueze a ballon of water and it sloshs back.Is it possible to do any damage to the babies, pregnancy sacs or placenta through straining too hard.  I also have a little pain on my left hand side level with my hip, think I must have pulled a muscle.  Just worried incase I have made anything bleed, I did have a small anti D dosage 250 units, 2 weeks ago today, so will that cover me if I did do any damage.  My tummy is a little achey, but not had any severe pain, and I have not had any bleeding.

Thank you again.

TQ.xxxx

·
Premium Member
2,745 Posts
Hi Hun

I'm sure you haven't done any damage at all. Try to increase your fruit and veg intake and drink lots of fluid. Are you taking iron? If so, this may be the problem, speak to your local health food shop about spatone, a liquid form of iron that doesn't have any side effects.

Take care x

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,

Thanks for reasurring me, yes I am taking iron, will have a look in holand and barrat today for the spatone.

Thank you

TQ.xxx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts