Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would be grateful for any thoughts on this as I am still having cramping etc have a doctors appt on Tues ???

Thursday 8th July
Very bad pains in stomach and genital area and got worse as the day went on. After work I went bed early and it just seemed to get worse it was like a searing pain that just kept getting more and more painful until it peaked in my genital area. It was so excruciating that it brought tears to my eyes, found it very difficult to lay down as my bottom seemed sore and my genital area seemed swollen and red. Sitting was a no-no I spent the rest of the evening curled up in a ball with a cushion pressing against my stomach.

Friday 9th July
Got up for work but could barely walk felt like I had been riding a horse for a week. Arrived at work spent all morning sitting on edge of chair as I could not sit properly due to the pain it caused. In the end had to ask to go home at 11.30 as I could not take it anymore. Drove straight to Ella Gordon unit but it was closed, tried to get a doctor’s appointment but none available.

Tuesday 20th July
Bad headache and mild stomach cramp, was due on within the next 2-3 days. On way to work felt a very damp patch like I had wet myself and it was slightly bloody. Stomach cramps continued to get worse during the day, spent most of the time doubled up at my desk. Did not ease up when I got home and had a bath was awake most of the night with them. Headache got worse as the day went on. The blood flow was heavier but kept coming and going, a couple of large clots and lots of stringy bits like tissue.

Wednesday 21st July
Woke with an extremely bad headache but I had not slept well at all due to stomach cramps kept me awake most of the night, pain still very strong and bleeding is intermittent, still clotting but not as much. Carried on through night.

Thursday 22nd July
Still the same very bad headache and stomach cramps are still very painful. Bleeding the same.

Friday 23rd July
Bleeding has near enough stopped apart from slight dark brown patches every now and again but the cramps are still painful and seem to be on and off on each side. Still feel the need to double over.

This is very unusual for me as I do get cramps but nothing like what I have been feeling over the last few days and I am on for 1-2days and it is always very light. Over the past two weeks I have had extremely sore chest, feeling sick but also feeling extremely hungry and dizzy spells. Extremely tired constantly, very sore lower back. I do suffer with a sore back and chest when due but it always disappears when I come on but I am still feeling exactly the same. Finding it very hard to concentrate and remember things.

Any thoughts please help extremeley worried.

Kind Regards

Lisa

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hi Lisa

I am sorry to hear that you have had so much pain recently. The first and prob. really obvious question is have you done a HPT yet? Even though you have bled you should still do one.

Secondly have you any discharge (apart from bleeding), or raised temperature? If the answer to any of these is yes, or the pain continues you should arrange an urgent appointment with you GP, (most surgeries offer appointments the same day if urgent).

You should not ignore this hun.

Take Care, hope it gets sorted

Love Nic xx

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Nic,

Thanks for the reply.

I did do a test last Tuesday but it was neg. Bleeding has now stopped but I still have painful cramps and really bloated stomach so much so that I can not do any of my trousers up fully. My back is killing me. God knows whats going on as normally all my pains disappear when I come on but for some reason there still here. I found myself crying for no apparent reason yesterday. My chest is still slightly sore and itchy but not all the time. Maybe I have got it all wrong, I have a doctors appt tomorrow morning so hopefully I will find out more then. Could I have mistaken the bleeding for implantation bleeding as it wasn't like my usual very on and off. Ooh I don't know, I don't want to believe that it could be as I have set my self up so many times. All I know is that this is not like a normal period for me.

SOrry to waffle on but I just needed to talk to someone, feel like I am going mad.

Thank you once again

Lisa x

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hi Lisa

Let me know how you get on tommorow. No need to appologise, thats what we are here for, to support one another. :-* We are always looking for any signs that we could be pg and always feel so fed up when its not. Ive been there many times!!!!! Feel free to IM me if you want to talk.

Take care
Nic xx

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Nic,

I have just left doctors they have done a preg test and it is neg but she sent off for me to have a scan. I did have a blood test done the first day of my period and she had the results from that and everything seems normal. She has also taken a swab test, just have to wait and see what the hell is wrong with me.

I just wonder if my imagination is just working overtime but then why am I having so much pain. Anyway I am getting to the point where enough is enough.

Thanks for the reply and listening.

Hope you are well

Lisa x.x

·
Premium Member
2,762 Posts
Hi Lisa
did the Drs. do a wee sample? I had similar symptoms with a bad urine infection, back ache, feeling sick and light headed, and my af was also a bit nasty. Water infections can give you chronic back ache and make you feel lousy.
Was the swab a HVS? (high vaginal swab?)
I had to have one of those too as it was checking for hv thrush.
This can cause inflammation around your cervix and I assume affects af? Am not a nurse but thought I'd share with you my experience.
Hope you're feeling better soon hon, keep us posted
:-*
Angel
XX

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hi Lisa,

Glad she did a swab too, there are many reason which could be causing your pain, a pelvic infection for one, i had that years ago and it caused me a lot of pain, if it is, antibiotics should do the trick. Perhaps even a ruptured cyst, ive had them too!!!! also painful, but they can check that from the scan, unfortunately it can take a few weeks sometimes for a scan date to come through, hope you get yours quicker.

Take care and let me know how you get on. (hot water bottles are great, as are hot baths.....very soothing!)

Love Nic xx

1 - 7 of 7 Posts