Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Ladies,

I will short cut to it...all day to day I been having severe pain on my left ovary.  yesterday I had pink cm only once when awakening and then gone.  I tested HPT yesterday and today BFN.  I thought I saw a faint line but Dh says I am insane and nothing is there.  I am 10 days post retrieval and due to do beta 4/30//  I am really going insane today; no one answering my thread so I feel alone, very alone and scared as you who read my threads for a year know that I am 45 5 months away from 46 and my husband is 31 this is his first marriage no children.  Donor would be my way to go at this stage but my husband is Muslim so we could never even consider it so this is it for me.  Don't abandon me in this journey because i have no one else but you all.

Red/Cam :'( :'( :'(

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Hi hun ^Cuddle^

I wish i could help you hun but you're just to early to get an accurate result from a test....please ignore the HPTs because your levels won't have had a chance to build up.

I really hope this cycle works out for you.....sending you all the positive thoughts in the world and a big sorry for not getting back to your previous thread ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Everything crossed that it was implantation spotting yesterday :)

Much love, Lizzy xxx

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Hi Red/Cam
Didn't want to view and run - can't really offer any words of advise I am afraid as I don't have experience in that area!  Just sending you  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^, hope this is the one for you.
Tiny xxx

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for responding that meant a lot to both of us, at least I know I am not here alone..

·
Premium Member
5,521 Posts
Hi Red

10 days past EC is very early hun... And I believe you about the faint line!  ;) Your not mad...

I wish you all the luck in the world with your beta next week... Just hang in there... Your doing so well.

Take care
Natalie xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  ^hugme^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Hi Red

Just to say my thoughts are with you, i'm on my 2WW also, due to test on the 29th and i'm going out of my mind.

I have promised myself that this time i will not test early as i did on my last 2 attempts (both BFN) it is so hard not to but the outcome will be what it will be and I tortured myself previously by testing 3/4 days early and kept trying to convince myself that it would be positive on test day.

please try and wait till your official test day, as our clinics wouldn't tell us this date without good reason.

I'll be watching for you news

much love and  ^pray^

Em X

·
Premium Member
1,169 Posts
Red Cam - sorry i can't help but wanted you to know you are not alone
^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks ladies,  I am trying not to test anymore just wait to the official test day because you are right there is nothing nothing at all I can do now but wait.  Best luck to you all and I am praying for BFP for all of you.

Red

·
Premium Member
1,871 Posts
Hiya redcajun

That's good to hear, your test did seem too early, especially 10 days post egg retrieval!  I know it's difficult, but glad you have made the decision to not test now until official test date.

I too had on and off spotting, which ranged from pinky to brown and even some bright red during my 2ww.  Keep an eye on this, what helped me was to see this pattern of spotting, didn't really increase over the time and certainly didn't reach full flow.  Have you spoken to your clinic, I was asked to up my progesterone support, may be worth a quick call.

Wishing you and DH all the luck in the world  ^reiki^

Louj x  :)

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
Hi

Sorry you feel so alone and no-one responding....please don't take it personally ^hugme^  You know I've been replying to your messages and PMs when I can but I've been away with family last few days but also after our BFN I just need a little time away from FF as finding it incredibly hard this time round.

BUT........I have to agree with the other ladies, testing 10 days past egg collection is way too early hun !  As I've mentioned before, the HCG injection can take 14 days to leave you system, so if you got a BFN it does show that this is now gone.......but you also need to allow time for any implanted embryo to release enough HCG hormone for hpt to detect.

PLEASE hold off until your official test day.....you'll just drive yourself insane by testing early and then stressing yourself not knowing what's happening....the reason clinics advise a test day is to ensure a more accurate result.

Lots of luck to you ^reiki^ ^reiki^
Natasha x

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Hi,

I have to agree with everyone and say that you were a bit early. I managed to hang on until official test day but by then was convinced it was all over as I had spotting (brown and red) from 9dp3dt until day 11.

Just try and stay strong (so hard I know)

Karen x

1 - 11 of 11 Posts