Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello ladies

Wondering if anyone can answer a question for me?  Bit of weird one, but hey, that's me ^idiot^.

I've just found out that I need to have my first filling in about 20 years, and typically the appointment I've been given is likely to be during my 2ww.  As I'll be having an injection, I wondered if it was safe, or whether I should try and get an earlier appointment?

Any advice gratefully received, thanks ladies.
XXX

·
Premium Member
9,716 Posts
Hi

I don't know if there's any concrete information on this, but generally the advice is to try and steer clear of anything that's not totally necessary during the 2ww. I would try and get an appointment earlier or if the tooths not hurting after the 2ww but the general rule of thumb hun is you don't want to be sat there with any what if's if the worst happens at the end of it.

^goodluck^

Axxxxx

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Mandy ... think I will try and get it done sooner then.  Will call the dentist on Monday and try to re-arrange.

I'm actually ridiculously nervous about it ... but like I said it's been 20 years or so since I last had one.

XXXX

·
Registered
477 Posts
Hi Julie
I had the same problem when I found out I needed a filling at 6 wks pregnant (which I guess is the same principle as on the 2ww, if you think you may be pregnant).  I have bumped up my post that I did at that time, 'cos I got some brilliant and helpful replies.  If you go into:

Bun in the Oven, Pregnancy general chit chat - Dentist, anathestics, pregnancy do they mix?  you should find lots of helpful advice. You may need to scroll down the page to find the post (or by the time you get onto it, it may be on page 2).  Good luck.

Can you let me know if you find it?

Lots of luck and  ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ for your 2ww.
xxxx

1 - 4 of 4 Posts