Registered
821 Posts
Ooo I'm first to reply :)

X

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hi not been on here since our first ivf cycle failed last November
I am on my fet cycle at seacroft Leeds and all being well should be going ahead with the transfer this Friday xxxx

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Just bookmarking

Sparklepink- welcome and best of luck for your transfer x

·
Registered
62 Posts
Thanks amandaloo x x x

·
Registered
62 Posts
Thanks jackono xxx

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Morning

bookmarking our new home.

Viola, I am so sorry it wasn't your turn.  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Nicky, nice to hear from you. I hope your old donor recovers quickly from the op and your new donor works out for you. Sounds like you've had a turbulent few weeks ^hugme^

Ktiff, the follow up is so important I think. Make sure you have a list of questions you want to ask before you go.

H&P, hope you are ok today and had no more bleeding.

Bubsy, are you off sick now and taking it easy lady? You need to concentrate on yourself and tx. When's your scan to check if you have DR properly?

Poochie ;)

Katie, you do wonder why they didn't bring this up before but I think you are being sensible in going along with their suggestions, unfortunately they are in the driving seat and you've got to play their game.

Love to everyone else

xx

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Sparklepink - welcome to our lovely group! Good luck with ET. If you are interested we are meeting up in April, I'm sure H&P will post the link if you want to add dates that you are free and meet up with us all....we are nice! Honest!

Nicky - Good to hear from you and thanks for the update on your friend. Was thinking about you both!

Another lovely sunny day in Harrogate!!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Awww thankyou Caroline s,it's always a bit daunting joining again and I hope people don't mind me being here,it's been so long since I talked to people in the same situation I had to come back as alot of my friends & family don't really understand how much is involved in the treatment
I just too say a big hello to everyone x x x

·
Registered
713 Posts
Just book marking :) xxxxxxx

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
So very sorry Viola. Thinking of you and your other half. Take of yourselves and do a couple of nice things.

Speaking of which Egypt will be wonderful Nicky! Good plan! And sending you loads of good wishes that the potential donor is a match - I'm intrigued (and obv thrilled)that someone responded to your advert!

Ruth -  ^reiki^ ^reiki^  sending growing vibes to those embies of yours.

Good luck for an easy ET sparklepink. Keep us posted.

Katie - I'm appalled the counselling is being used as a set back rather than running in parallel with the process. You can be proud of yourself for being willing to do something that's so outside of your comfort zone - hope it surprises you by being useful.

Ktiff - thinking of you and hope the follow up is better than expected.

thanks for the new home Em x

love to everyone else - better get on with work and nothing to report from me
gettina
x

·
Registered
821 Posts
Sparkle - welcome to the forums x

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
^wave^ ladies

KTiff and viola - so sorry to read your news ladies  ^hugme^  ^hugme^

H&P - hope you're ok hun after your scare  ^hugme^ 

Sparkle - good luck to you on Friday  :)

KatieC -  ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^  to the stupid people for not clarifying things properly

Well it's a lovely sunny day here in Leeds city centre, long may it last  :)

·
Registered
252 Posts
Viola - sorry about your news, hope you're handling it ok. Take care  ^hugme^

KTiff - are you doing ok?  ^hugme^

Gettina - good luck for Thursday  ^pray^

H&P - what a scary time, hope the bleeding has settled down. It is a surprisingly common thing, but that will come as no comfort. Here's to a lovely strong heartbeat(s?!) on the 28th  ^reiki^

Sparkle - welcome!  :) and good luck for Friday's FET  ^pray^

Nicky - The donor news sounds very promising, good luck.  ^pray^ Egypt was great when we went a few weeks ago. The weather and the people are lovely. I need to book another holiday!!  ;D

AFM - managed to drag myself to a Zumba class last night (Samba / rumba with a bit of what appeared to be line dancing thrown in!  ^idiot^). Felt completely unfit and ridiculous but hey-ho I've gotta start somewhere. Spring is here at last - hoorah!

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
hi ladies

thought id pop back on and do some personals

Katiec- I cant believe that you have to do that and whyt didnt they tell you before instead of now telling you its mandatory ^idiot^ ..you must be fuming. Well i hope you dont have to go to many sessions fingers crossed and it can get started soon as. Will it be through your GP or are SS organising it?

Hopingforanother- well done you on getting out to the classes :)

NClarkson- So glad things are looking up for you and so sorry you have been through such a tough time of it all ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ . Really hope the donor is suitable for you. I take it this is organised through Seacroft and your not going Private? As I remember you saying you wasnt keen on advertising when Seacroft first told you about it?

Sparklepink- I know Ive already said welcome but just wanted to say you have found a lovely thread and everyone is very supportive :)

Wendy- I was wondering where the sun was here in Lancs however came out not long after you had posted. Got my washing out on the line... start of the nice weather I hope!

Rachlr- Those twins want to stay in there a bit longer eh  :) . Bet you cant wait to see what they look like :)

Hello to everyone else I may not have mentioned

afm- well I had a midwife appointment on friday last week all ok with the baby :) . I told the midwife that I am up most nights to the loo some nights counted up to 15 times (I havent got a UTI in case anyone was wondering), Ive also got restless legs too which dosent help matters either, basically Im knackered. Midwife advised i habe a week off and get signed off from Dr if Im still same this week. Well couldnt get an appointment with DR but got a phone consultation on friday. Im hoping Im going to get a sympathetic GP as I dont know what Ill do if he says I have to go back to work as I cant manage on no sleep. Ive been perservering with it but had enough when I saw midwife and let it all out!

·
Registered
623 Posts
What a gorgeous sunny day! Just a quickie while bookmarking our new home.

Viola - I am so sorry to hear your sad news. I hope you and your OH are looking after one another  ^hugme^

Nicky - that's exciting news about your potential new donor! I really hope it all works out with her. Enjoy Egypt!

SparklePink - welcome!

KTiff - the clinic (ProcreaTec) tend to prefer 3 day transfers but we will see what happens and discuss it with our consultant when we're over there. I am very tempted to try for a 5 day so we'll see.

xx

·
Registered
563 Posts
Amanda - wow - I thought I was doing well with 2-3 times in the night, but 15?!?!? You must be exhausted hun, lets hope you get that sympathetic ear on Friday! xx

Sparkle, welcome hun, hope all goes well Friday +++

Hi everyone else!!

Well, had a disaster last night, waste pipe on the bath broke which meant full on flood over my lovely newly decorated hallway, and also dining room - not fun at 9pm!!!!  Doesn't look as bad as first thought this morning, so hopefully we might just get away with re-painting - keeping everything crossed!

Hope everyone else is doing ok xxx

1 - 20 of 1238 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.